Round 11 Trades

Bozman

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 7, 2016
Looking at double down this week to build a war chest. Currently have $4.7k.

Thinking Hartley to Collins and BenKen to Tom Lee (if he's named in final side) via DPP. Gives me $400k cash.

Only rookies on field are;
Def: AMT, DBJ
Mid: Smith
Fwd: Kerridge

What do people think? Would love to grab Robbie Gray but grabbing Priddis last week cleaned me out.

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria

Thinking Hartley to Collins and BenKen to Tom Lee (if he's named in final side) via DPP. Gives me $400k cash.

What do people think? Would love to grab Robbie Gray but grabbing Priddis last week cleaned me out.
Without seeing your team or knowing how many trades you have left, seems like you are in a good position. You have the good rooks on field so thats a bonus.

Im not sure about Tom Lee. Could be out of the team as soon as next week, but if you need the $. You could grab Trengove next week. I can't see Mathieson being on the sidelines for too long so there is downgrade options over the next couple of weeks.

Bozman

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 7, 2016
Sorry, should have put in the full details. Was in bed typing on my phone and was lazy...

DEF: Shaw, Boyd, Simpson, Laird, AMT, DBJ (M.Brown, Hartley)
MID: Hannebery, Danger, Ward, Ablett, Priddis, Libba, Hall, Smith (R. Davis, Macpherson, Mathieson)
RUC: Goldy, Nic Nat (Loersche)
FWD: Martin, Buddy, Montagna, Greene, Wells, Kerridge (BenKen, Petracca)

18 trades and $4.7K in bank

Need to trade out Macpherson, but his price isn't dropping so I'm prioritising those that are. Already have Mathieson, got him in last week when a downgrade to Hopper wouldn't net me enough for Priddis.

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Sorry, should have put in the full details. Was in bed typing on my phone and was lazy...

MID: Hannebery, Danger, Ward, Ablett, Priddis, Libba, Hall, Smith (R. Davis, Macpherson, Mathieson)

Need to trade out Macpherson, but his price isn't dropping so I'm prioritising those that are. Already have Mathieson, got him in last week when a downgrade to Hopper wouldn't net me enough for Priddis.
Ahhh thats better. More information the better. Good amount of trades left. Your in a nice position. Tough break with MacPherson. You could go unconventional and trade in both Freo DEF rooks or stick with your original plan of Lee. Kerridge to Trengrove in a week or 2 looks good also

I can't see Gray increasing too much so you will still be able to pick him up cheap next week.

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015

Not a bad idea. Double upgrade next week?

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
The more I look at it I can see Franklin going large against Suns, but SC gold predicts a score of 108!!! Is the GCS for god sake, they are rubbish!!!! I can see 130-140 on the cards, 6-7 goals. Am I mad??

Looks like it's going to be smashing rain at Metricon on Saturday. Not ideal for Budwah.

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
at barlow's current price nothing lost over the season so far, so therefore the time has come to say adios amigos, barlow out and welcome the chad. Was also going to trade d menzel, but after contemplating over my steak, decided to conserve the trade. this will leave me with 17 trades and $117 500 in the bank.
After the steak had digested and some more light reading, have decided against the chad. Barlow still gone and now also seeing the back of Cowan, welcoming the Cotch and Mr Tucker. This will rectify an original selection error and leaves $29500 and 16 trades.
leaves the team looking like this:
shaw kk adams amt weitering brown b williams tucker
danger gaj parker cotch priddis wells libba rich petracca dunkley macpherson
goldy gawn loersch
dahlhaus dusty zorko hall kerridge menzel benkenn cox

a little happier with this scenario, playing coverage across all lines.

Reactions: Dino and tiltraise

tiltraise

Development Coach
Nov 13, 2015

You could go

BK > Paine/Tucker
Hartley > Bartell

You only have 1 round 15 bye in the backs and Jimmy has had strong scoring in the last 5 weeks but still priced under 500K.

This also gives you another week to look at Collins (possibly trading Brown to him next week) + lifts your bank ~15K which might not sound like much but could be important.

Reactions: Bozman and Dino

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Is it weird that im not really trusting either of Gray or Priddis to finish as a top 8 mid? Despite my intense loathing of all things FURL and Freo related, Lachie Neale actually looks like a much better pickup even for 100k more. Maybe I need to not look at season average to date and hope that Priddis can avg 110 from here to talk some sense into myself.

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
If Goldy is playing tonight, should i jump on him for stef martin,
sc.png
Suggestions?

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
Lachie Neale actually looks like a much better pickup even for 100k more.
I feel either 3 are great picks, probally more value for Neale as a pod. I had Him last year and when fyfe was out for a few games god he was good!

tiltraise

Development Coach
Nov 13, 2015
If Goldy is playing tonight, should i jump on him for stef martin,
View attachment 472
Suggestions?

Id be tempted to go to Gorringe.

BE of 9 and Blues have some winnable games b4 bye. Also gives you a couple of weeks to decide which ruck you want to go with for the rest of season + the option of trading a FWD to a ruck later and perhaps even opening a DPP R/F link for the rest of the season.

Mick

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Id be tempted to go to Gorringe.

BE of 9 and Blues have some winnable games b4 bye. Also gives you a couple of weeks to decide which ruck you want to go with for the rest of season + the option of trading a FWD to a ruck later and perhaps even opening a DPP R/F link for the rest of the season.
No way would i be moving Martin to Gorringe, he is lucky to be in the team at present. If you are looking to do something with martin then Goldy would be the only option but with the injury cloud around him i would almost be sitting tight for another week.

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
No way would i be moving Martin to Gorringe, he is lucky to be in the team at present. If you are looking to do something with martin then Goldy would be the only option but with the injury cloud around him i would almost be sitting tight for another week.
well if hes out tonight i guess it benifits me points wise so ill just hold martin for a week and upgrade elsewhere

Reactions: Dino

kinggo

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Apr 27, 2015
After the steak had digested and some more light reading, have decided against the chad. Barlow still gone and now also seeing the back of Cowan, welcoming the Cotch and Mr Tucker. This will rectify an original selection error and leaves $29500 and 16 trades.
leaves the team looking like this:
shaw kk adams amt weitering brown b williams tucker
danger gaj parker cotch priddis wells libba rich petracca dunkley macpherson
goldy gawn loersch
dahlhaus dusty zorko hall kerridge menzel benkenn cox

a little happier with this scenario, playing coverage across all lines.
No sure I'd be sidewaysing Barlow with so few trades left and only 14 keeper premiums. I'm assuming you've been hit by all the carnage up to this point. I'd be sticking with a true 1 up/1 down for the next few weeks or you might end up stuck with rookies on multiple lines.

I you're really sick of Barlow though Wingard might be a better option upgrade as it also nets you some $$.