Round 11 Trades

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
2K - 19 Trades
After teams have been announced. Any trades advice welcome.
Should I focus on Kennedy and Macpherson as the priorities?

Def: Shaw, Rich, Seedsman, Bartel, Tippa, Adams (O McDonald, M Brown)
Mid: Danger, Priddis, R Gray, Ablett, Hannebury, Libba, Wells, Smith (Oliver, Hewett, D Macpherson)
Ruc: Gawn, Natanui, Grimley
Fwd: D Martin, Zorko, Montagna, Petracca, A Hall, Barlow, (Kerridge, Kennedy)

tiltraise

Development Coach
Nov 13, 2015
No way would i be moving Martin to Gorringe, he is lucky to be in the team at present. If you are looking to do something with martin then Goldy would be the only option but with the injury cloud around him i would almost be sitting tight for another week.

If Goldy was fully fit it would be a no brainer but you can only deal with the situation as it stands.

Gorringe might have been lucky to get into the team but watching him last 2 games I think hes been decent + is a much more mobile FWD option than Phillips but can still pinch hit ruck.

Blues have decent short term draw and he opens up potential trade/coverage options in the future.

tiltraise

Development Coach
Nov 13, 2015
2K - 19 Trades

Mid: Danger, Priddis, R Gray, Ablett, Hannebury, Libba, Wells, Smith (Oliver, Hewett, D Macpherson)

Id keep Macpherson as a loophole option for now (Oliver sub) and look to trade BK to a back opening a F/B link.

Reactions: Dino

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
2K - 19 Trades

As @tiltraise suggested, keep MacPherson. He isn't going to lose value and could be a handy loophole.

Kennedy to Tucker/Collins and move Brown FWD. Most of the other rooks still have mooing to do.

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
Barlow to Hannebury I'm sold on

Dunno wether hall to wingard is at all relevant. Seems a bit sideways??

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Cheers!! Think I'll hold off.
Turn Bennedy into lids next week when lids price falls.

Hall into Dahl?
I think any trade involving Hall atm is very sideways. He was on 15 Or something at HT last week because he spent almost the whole half on the bench. Then he came back on and scored over 50 in a half of footy when the game was long gone. If he wasn't right, they wouldn't play him. I would stick fat. Then again 3 weeks ago I said keep Stef as well so maybe don't listen to me :D

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
Kennedy to dollhouse
Brown to tucker
362k in bank
18 trades left

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
You could do 1 down 1 up in backs (perhaps upgrading Seedsman) or just 1 and build your cash for next week.
Seedsman has a breakeven of 61. Do you think should wait for next week or upgrade this week?

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
That's what's called bringing in the big guns!!
What's ur midfield now??
Shaw, Laird, Bartel, Rich, AMT, Adams (DBJ, Collins)

Danger, Hanners, Ablett, Parker, Neale, Selwood, Libba, Hopper (Hewett, Davis, Smith)

Goldy, Stef (Smith)

Dusty, Montagna, Zorko, Hall, Wells, Kerridge (Brown, Petracca)

17 trades.

Docherty, Simpson, Pendles and Dahlhaus are my remaining ins. Adams and AMT as D7/F7, Petracca into the mids with Hopper as bench cover. May end up with a 102k M/D at M10 for flexibility and cash for an R2 or M8 upgrade if I need to. I'm coming out of the byes light on for trades but as long as I don't have any more than 7-8 LTIs over the last 7 weeks then it should work out.

k-red17

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Jun 21, 2015
Well that sucks.. sitting 402 overall. Do I make a trade to cover my zero as I have no ruck bench cover.

17 trades and 30k, can trade Papley and bring in Gorringe (220k on the bubble avg of 62 & actually looks like he and Kruez may ruck together for abit) and it leaves me with 95k for next week.. decisions..