Round 11 Trades

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
Thinking of bringing in David Armitage because I've lost my mind (and possibly throwing in the towel)

$50k cheaper than Gray, both averaged 110 last year and both have nice draws.

Armo coming off a huge 17 tackle game which I'm hoping has played him into form. Thoughts?
Bias saints supporter opinion I'm look at him this week aswell lol

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
The lack of Mathieson has thrown me a bit, don't want to be standing still but my Rookies all look likely to make cash and though I wouldn't mind Gray I do think the next 2 games could see him knock out 80s...

Reactions: GeoffMack

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
The lack of Mathieson has thrown me a bit, don't want to be standing still but my Rookies all look likely to make cash and though I wouldn't mind Gray I do think the next 2 games could see him knock out 80s...
Im not sold on gray. Greenwood this week worries me.

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
Any love for Armo out there? Thinking Barlow for Armo/Hannebury. Just hate buying at a high price, it goes against my SC religion!

Reactions: Prospector

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Any love for Armo out there? Thinking Barlow for Armo/Hannebury. Just hate buying at a high price, it goes against my SC religion!
I know Barlow isn't what we expected and if Matho wasn't omitted this week, I would prob have traded Barlow, but with Freo having the rd 15 bye, he could be a handy trade option then.

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
I know Barlow isn't what we expected and if Matho wasn't omitted this week, I would prob have traded Barlow, but with Freo having the rd 15 bye, he could be a handy trade option then.
Yeah thats what tearing my apart, but his BE is 150. gonna lose a stack of cash, watching him last week he was all over the place, I just dont know what Ross has in store!!! Im thinking cut my losses now and be done.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
But that late bye means you can trade him late. That's what I'd be doing, especially seeing as his JS looks pretty good given how average he's been playing.

They didn't give him the #1 for nothing! He has a big game in him (don't forget about that 0.4 game)
He isnt going to top out before the bye and wont score that well before it i believe

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Yeah thats what tearing my apart, but his BE is 150. gonna lose a stack of cash, watching him last week he was all over the place, I just dont know what Ross has in store!!! Im thinking cut my losses now and be done.
Completely understand. I am torn also, but leaning towards holding. Martin is a different kettle of fish. Not willing to take his crap any longer.

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015

at barlow's current price nothing lost over the season so far, so therefore the time has come to say adios amigos, barlow out and welcome the chad. Was also going to trade d menzel, but after contemplating over my steak, decided to conserve the trade. this will leave me with 17 trades and $117 500 in the bank.

Rob86

Aspiring Coach
Apr 11, 2016
I'm considering a slightly different one this week.

Hartley and B Kennedy out
Gibson and Matthison in

Granted Matthison isn't in this week, but B Kenn was on my bench anyway. I really want to get some better defenders in, hence Gibson... but it would mean missing out on Robbie Gray's price and staying with Motlop and Barlow up front (eek!).

Does this sound like I'm going too left field?

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
You are not the only one. Beast not named, Dea can still make cash with a BE of 43. I dont think Williams plays or has good enough JS to get a cover
So if everyone makes their BEs over the next couple of weeks then i can go

MacPherson to Mathieson and Dea to Docherty this week (Bye strategy 23-17-20)
R12 i can go Kerridge and Walla to Zorko and Sam Collins (Bye strategy 24-18-18)
R13 no trades if Trengove isnt on the bubble
R14 Lloyd and Oliver to Trengove and Pendlebury (Bye strategy 19-18)

qarocks

Development Coach
Feb 5, 2016
are we thinking matho is out for one game, or a prolonged time? Seems a tad odd he has been dropped with the big build up with him.

At the moment, my only likely trade is Brown>Paine, BenKen>Gray. I'm not sold on it though.

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
are we thinking matho is out for one game, or a prolonged time? Seems a tad odd he has been dropped with the big build up with him.

At the moment, my only likely trade is Brown>Paine, BenKen>Gray. I'm not sold on it though.
Took me by surprise as well. I dunno what happened. He did get mentioned for high tackle receives and Rockliff was in the media saying he needs to change the way he plays...

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
The more I look at it I can see Franklin going large against Suns, but SC gold predicts a score of 108!!! Is the GCS for god sake, they are rubbish!!!! I can see 130-140 on the cards, 6-7 goals. Am I mad??

Reactions: TwentyThree