Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Shaw, Laird, Bartel, Rich, AMT, Adams (DBJ, Collins)

Danger, Hanners, Ablett, Parker, Neale, Selwood, Libba, Hopper (Hewett, Davis, Smith)

Goldy, Stef (Smith)

Dusty, Montagna, Zorko, Hall, Wells, Kerridge (Brown, Petracca)

17 trades.

Docherty, Simpson, Pendles and Dahlhaus are my remaining ins. Adams and AMT as D7/F7, Petracca into the mids with Hopper as bench cover. May end up with a 102k M/D at M10 for flexibility and cash for an R2 or M8 upgrade if I need to. I'm coming out of the byes light on for trades but as long as I don't have any more than 7-8 LTIs over the last 7 weeks then it should work out.
Good luck with the trade plans Steve. They are all pretty expensive so if you pull that off, you have done well. Damn nice team except for Stef, but I may be bias as the wounds he has given me will take a long time to heal.

Reactions: Steve

tiltraise

Development Coach
Nov 13, 2015
Well that sucks.. sitting 402 overall. Do I make a trade to cover my zero as I have no ruck bench cover.

17 trades and 30k, can trade Papley and bring in Gorringe (220k on the bubble avg of 62 & actually looks like he and Kruez may ruck together for abit) and it leaves me with 95k for next week.. decisions..

I would for sure as you said Kruez/Gorr combo looks like Blues best ruck set up to me.

Reactions: k-red17

simon87

Aspiring Coach
Mar 12, 2016
I have a dilemma now that Goldy is out, I only have Goetz as my R3!
Should I bring in a ruck now or save a trade and go one down this week?

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Well that sucks.. sitting 402 overall. Do I make a trade to cover my zero as I have no ruck bench cover.

17 trades and 30k, can trade Papley and bring in Gorringe (220k on the bubble avg of 62 & actually looks like he and Kruez may ruck together for abit) and it leaves me with 95k for next week.. decisions..

Feel like at a similar price Keegan Brooksby has as good JS, though not sure how far Rory Thompson is away

Reactions: k-red17

simon87

Aspiring Coach
Mar 12, 2016
How many trades left? Playing for rank or leagues?
18, playing for league, sitting 4th in that (equal top). Want to trade Ben Kennedy for Collins, not sure whether to upgrade Hartley (via Adams) to someone like Montagna or Buddy and go in one short, or trade out Goetz to someone like Gorringe and have that cover there?

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Good luck with the trade plans Steve. They are all pretty expensive so if you pull that off, you have done well. Damn nice team except for Stef, but I may be bias as the wounds he has given me will take a long time to heal.
With my bank plus the cash from DBJ, Hewett, Smith and Brown I should have enough to do 3 of the 4 by turning Kerridge into Dahlhaus. The second defender will be my last upgrade, I'll probably just pick who's cheaper at the time and wait for the right time to get the other.

Stef hurts. Especially because I had Nicnat for most of the preseason.

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
Shaw, Laird, Bartel, Rich, AMT, Adams (DBJ, Collins)

Danger, Hanners, Ablett, Parker, Neale, Selwood, Libba, Hopper (Hewett, Davis, Smith)

Goldy, Stef (Smith)

Dusty, Montagna, Zorko, Hall, Wells, Kerridge (Brown, Petracca)

17 trades.

Docherty, Simpson, Pendles and Dahlhaus are my remaining ins. Adams and AMT as D7/F7, Petracca into the mids with Hopper as bench cover. May end up with a 102k M/D at M10 for flexibility and cash for an R2 or M8 upgrade if I need to. I'm coming out of the byes light on for trades but as long as I don't have any more than 7-8 LTIs over the last 7 weeks then it should work out.
Smith in ruck. Archie or Zac??

Good looking squad. *envy*

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Smith in ruck. Archie or Zac??

Good looking squad. *envy*
Archie unfortunately. I conveniently forgot West was on their list when I picked him. Otherwise I would've gone Cox.

Reactions: GeoffMack

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
18, playing for league, sitting 4th in that (equal top). Want to trade Ben Kennedy for Collins, not sure whether to upgrade Hartley (via Adams) to someone like Montagna or Buddy and go in one short, or trade out Goetz to someone like Gorringe and have that cover there?
If it was me, I would keep improving your team by upgrading Hartley and take the donut from Goldy. Hopefully you have got your opponent covered and they are in the same position.

simon87

Aspiring Coach
Mar 12, 2016
If it was me, I would keep improving your team by upgrading Hartley and take the donut from Goldy. Hopefully you have got your opponent covered and they are in the same position.
Yeah they don't have Goldy but they have Stef Martin and I hope he only gets 50 pts out of him!

Reactions: tiltraise

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Tempted Barlow to Tippet, but just not convinced Tippet can hit a 95ave & unlikely to play well this week in the wet.

bat

Development Coach
Feb 11, 2016
Menapoo and Bennedy depart for Armo and Collins.

Collins comes on field, which I can swallow.

k-red17

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Jun 21, 2015
Tempted Barlow to Tippet, but just not convinced Tippet can hit a 95ave & unlikely to play well this week in the wet.

Was thinking Tippett too but would cost me 2 trades plus I already have Buddy and Hanners. Will hurt come the bye rounds.

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
ruck cover with dpp coming into its own :D
maybe that mistaken cox trade earlier in the season will have benefits, although a donut on world donut day does sound tempting

Reactions: tiltraise

alrighty then

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Apr 30, 2015
Love the optimism a new week brings in Supercoach, only for a couple of players to go missing along with a bad C choice to ruin it....

This week Goldy being out has ruined my optimism before the week has even started :( I will most likely be copping the donut this week

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
Love the optimism a new week brings in Supercoach, only for a couple of players to go missing along with a bad C choice to ruin it....

This week Goldy being out has ruined my optimism before the week has even started :( I will most likely be copping the donut this week
Yep me too. Donuts all round.

Reactions: simon87

Bozman

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 7, 2016
You could go

BK > Paine/Tucker
Hartley > Bartell

You only have 1 round 15 bye in the backs and Jimmy has had strong scoring in the last 5 weeks but still priced under 500K.

This also gives you another week to look at Collins (possibly trading Brown to him next week) + lifts your bank ~15K which might not sound like much but could be important.

You absolute SuperStar. Love Jimmy, just assumed I wouldn't be able to afford him. Trades done.

Thanks so much for your advice.