Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Martin a quality option and isn't getting cheaper anytime soon. BE only 64 but just remember he has only hit the ton 3/9 times against the Swans in the past so his price isn't gonna skyrocket this week. If getting someone else in is a bigger priority then it's possible to hold off a week on Dusty.
If Dusty scores 100 he'll be $530k. Obviously adjust from there what you think he'll score. So not a drastic difference unless he pulls out a 130. I'll probably look at him next week, but I'm still not 100% on Dusty with his father issues and mental state, especially when it's dead rubbers towards the end of the year. If he puts on a 80 this week his price will stall around that mark and I'll wait until closer to the byes, and he does have a round 13 bye which needs to be factored in to any decision too. At this stage he's not a must-have in my book and if he puts on 130 and shoots up in price I'll just accept that and look elsewhere!!

Rob86

Aspiring Coach
Apr 11, 2016
I decided to go for a leunberger and parish trade out for petracca and motlop. Couldn't quite afford Danger, and I'm hoping the crows give him a hard time on Friday night!!

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Barlow omitted... Can we trust him (and Ross) to be reliable enough to be a top 6 forward?? If he was rested then it's an obvious hold. But dropped... What if this turns into 3 or 4 weeks or in and out all year as Ross plays the kids?

Reactions: GeoffMack

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
Ranked 5300, have 20k in bank not sure what to do with all the carnage lol.
Untitled.png

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
Advice on Trades. 326k left, 25 Trades.
Barlow, Wells, Gray, Weitering, Adams, McCarthy all OUT.
Looking at best options to salvage this week and make the best trades. Advice community, please?
Have to wait on Sunday games too.

Def: Shaw, Rich, Seedsman, D Byrne-Jones, Tippa, Brown, Adams, Weitering
Mid: Ablett, Danger, Priddis, Smith, Hannebury, Libba, Mills, Hewett, R Gray, Davis, Oliver
Ruc: Gawn, Natanui, Grimley
Fwd: D Martin, A Hall, Wells, Kerridge, Barlow, Kennedy, McCarthy, Menadue

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
@Dash The FWDs is where you will have you 0 so has to be an upgrade there.

Mills > Petracca and McCarthy > Zorko. Petracca opens up a M/F link so thats an added bonus.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Watch for the final teams on Friday, Petracca is named on the wing in the VFL. Not saying he won't be named but maybe hold off until final teams confirmed.

Reactions: Prospector

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
WOW I actually have a team and 3 subs named.

Need to get Petracca so will probably let Rioli go and Mills out for Keays maybe

Barlow rested for the Tasmania trip?

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Watch for the final teams on Friday, Petracca is named on the wing in the VFL. Not saying he won't be named but maybe hold off until final teams confirmed.
Looks like they've actually named all 7 on the extended bench in the VFL side. I guess they need to name them there as well otherwise they can't play.

Reactions: doddy2731

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
Barlow omitted... Can we trust him (and Ross) to be reliable enough to be a top 6 forward?? If he was rested then it's an obvious hold. But dropped... What if this turns into 3 or 4 weeks or in and out all year as Ross plays the kids?
Great question. Ross has the ability of messing with your SC season!!!! Omitted is the official line but he is joined with Pav (rested) and Dawson. Its either cue in the rack time for Freo or its play the kids in Tas and bring em back against the Tiges at Domain next week. Perhaps the long flight concerns Ross?? I dunno Im hoping Barlow is back. If you know anything please let me know!!!

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Great question. Ross has the ability of messing with your SC season!!!! Omitted is the official line but he is joined with Pav (rested) and Dawson. Its either cue in the rack time for Freo or its play the kids in Tas and bring em back against the Tiges at Domain next week. Perhaps the long flight concerns Ross?? I dunno Im hoping Barlow is back. If you know anything please let me know!!!
I don't know anything but its pretty tempting to go straight to an elite forward considering there's 3 I want and only 2 fwd upgrades left to do.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I have a scrapped full team but Hewitt, Menadue, M Brown, McDonald-Tip, Petracca and few other worries on field.

Not sure if to go with my original trade thoughts of change it up now,
Feel I should wait and see with Barlow even though I can make 37K going down to Merrett,
still keen to get McVeigh in just might be for Adams now

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
I don't know anything but its pretty tempting to go straight to an elite forward considering there's 3 I want and only 2 fwd upgrades left to do.
I wish I was that lucky. I have McCarthy, Barlow, Wells, Up fwd out and Adams, Laird, Weitering down back out so my two trades this week have to get me to 22 playing !!

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
Advice on Trades. 326k left, 25 Trades.
Barlow, Wells, Gray, Weitering, Adams, McCarthy all OUT.
OPTION 1: Trade Mills, Bring Rich into Mid via DDP and Grab a Defender like Simpson/Rance, McCarthy for Petracca (Focus on Defender)
OPTION 2: Trade Mills for Zorko, McCarthy for Petracca. (Focus on Mids)
OPTION 3: Looking for other options from community.

Def: Shaw, Rich, Seedsman, D Byrne-Jones, Tippa, Brown, Adams, Weitering
Mid: Ablett, Danger, Priddis, Smith, Hannebury, Libba, Mills, Hewett, R Gray, Davis, Oliver
Ruc: Gawn, Natanui, Grimley
Fwd: D Martin, A Hall, Wells, Kerridge, Barlow, Kennedy, McCarthy, Menadue