Round 8 trades

tiltraise

Development Coach
Nov 13, 2015
Parker vs Goldy for captain, I have Hanners too but I don't usually captain him, consistent but doesn't really have that massive ceiling

Think I'll be going with Goldstein, this is the time of the year when he really started turning it on in 2015

Id be wary of Goldy as C with the inclusion of Daw this week it could eat into his ruck minutes.

Reactions: M4TT B8S

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Id be wary of Goldy as C with the inclusion of Daw this week it could eat into his ruck minutes.
Or give him time forward where the ball will be and he'll clunk a couple marks and 3 goals... They are against Essendon

I did actually forget Majak came in, thanks :)

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Went Selwood as a POD VC, clearly didn't come off.

Thoughts on C options? Have Gaz, Parker, Gawn, Shaw, Martin as my remaining options.

edit: Goldy is there too.

Leaning Parker vs Richmond tonight (no Kennedy means potentially more Pill for Parker and Hanners).

Spot on with Parker. He burnt me last week but his 151 the week before means I forgave him. Won't be spending much time fwd with JPK out (you'd think).

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Parker vs Goldy for captain, I have Hanners too but I don't usually captain him, consistent but doesn't really have that massive ceiling

Think I'll be going with Goldstein, this is the time of the year when he really started turning it on in 2015
I've taken Danger's score but I was thinking about this in case Danger failed.

I have Parker, Hanners, and Goldy (also Pendles) and I was going to put the C on Hanners. High ceiling is good for the VC but if your going for a C you want someone your pretty sure won't go low: Hanners. That said Parker and Hanners with JPK should both go well you'd think.

Reactions: the cranky one