Round 8 trades

tiltraise

Development Coach
Nov 13, 2015
Trade Barlow or keep?

Tough one...have a feeling Ross's priority this season is no longer wins but having a good look at his list with a view to the future.

Likely I will move him on but only because I was in need of a 2nd trade out option anyway.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
First time in for ever going into a Friday night/round this early in the year with a guaranteed doughnut!
Danger I need at least 200 (400) from you tonight, thanks mate.

simon87

Aspiring Coach
Mar 12, 2016
Tough one...have a feeling Ross's priority this season is no longer wins but having a good look at his list with a view to the future.

Likely I will move him on but only because I was in need of a 2nd trade out option anyway.
Yep leaning the same way, question is, who to replace him with? Zorko, Montagna, Motlop? Liking Zorko!

Bozman

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 7, 2016
The Houli injury has screwed me. Was going to hold Adams but think I need to trade to avoid heaps of rookies on field in defence. Currently playing:
Def: Shaw, Boyd, Houli, DBJ, AMT, Hartley (Laird, Adams)

I can swap Brown down back to cover or can upgrade Adams to Rance/Simpson/Docherty

What do people think? I kinda want to save the cash to buy another mid, but upgrading backline would help now and would be a keeper.

Mid line is: Danger, Hanners, Ward, Ablett, Hall, Libba, J.Smith, Petracca (Oliver, R.Davis, Gresham)

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
I actually had a last minute change of heart and switched to Danger. Looking ok for now but it's only half time.
Left me hanging! I came so close to changing on gut feel. Should've gone with it.

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Alright, so, because of Laird, Houli, Adams, McCarthy, Barlow and Wells I'm going to have to trade to avoid a 0 down back... My current trades are

McCarthy+Mills to Petracca+Enright

I'm considering getting Boyd or Simpson but Enright is about 60k less and I can definitely see him matching those two for average. Thoughts? Should I just pay the extra 60k and get Boyd?... I don't like paying full price down back because everyone is a bit up and down... Boyd could possibly be worth the price tag
Went Enright, solid after his 1st game in my side :), always makes you feel good about a trade when they do well the week they come in

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
A little interested in taking an early punt on Beams, doesn't suit my Byes though very premo heavy in R15.

Do people think -Rance will pop under 500k this season?

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Do people think -Rance will pop under 500k this season?
I think there were only six weeks last year when Rance was price over 500K (weeks 3,4,5 and then again at weeks 16,17,18) and last year his highest price was 524K and lowest price was 401K. Based on that you'd think he has to drop under the 500K mark at some stage? Surely? I'd like to put him into my side but I don't want to pay anywhere close to 550K for the guy.

Reactions: M4TT B8S

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Trade Barlow or keep?
I'd hold tight this week and see what happens next round.
I really couldn't see him being left out next week when there is no injuries involved.
But that said if Ross has his mind set for youth and getting miles in legs, Barlow could be one of those that could be dropped evey few weeks.

Unforgiven

Patron '18
Patron '19
May 14, 2015
Went Selwood as a POD VC, clearly didn't come off.

Thoughts on C options? Have Gaz, Parker, Gawn, Shaw, Martin as my remaining options.

edit: Goldy is there too.

Leaning Parker vs Richmond tonight (no Kennedy means potentially more Pill for Parker and Hanners).

Reactions: captainchardonnay

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Went Selwood as a POD VC, clearly didn't come off.

Thoughts on C options? Have Gaz, Parker, Gawn, Shaw, Martin as my remaining options.

edit: Goldy is there too.

Leaning Parker vs Richmond tonight (no Kennedy means potentially more Pill for Parker and Hanners).
Parker for sure. I'm going Hanners.

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Parker vs Goldy for captain, I have Hanners too but I don't usually captain him, consistent but doesn't really have that massive ceiling

Think I'll be going with Goldstein, this is the time of the year when he really started turning it on in 2015