Round 13 trades

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
So i need to trade dalh to a round 14 bye round player, do far ive narrowed it down to these players.
Z. Merret, Josh J kennedy, L Franklin.
I really like J kennedy's run up until the last 3-4 rounds and feel he has really high ceiling. Franklin i feel will average 95-100 for the remainder and Z merrett in a similar boat.
Who do you guys think

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Well the selection table hasn't helped my rookie dilemma like I hoped it would. Rose, Hams, Stewart and Austin all named on the field....

Reactions: Prospector

bat

Development Coach
Feb 11, 2016

Well the selection table hasn't helped my rookie dilemma like I hoped it would. Rose, Hams, Stewart and Austin all named on the field....
I'm onto my 5th bye trade plan!!!!!

I like Austin, and I get the sense Port like the look of him too.

Stewart hopefully plays against the Suns next round and that's all I really need him for. Although Langford getting dropped before him is encouraging.

Think I prefer Jansen though.

Reactions: tiltraise

tiltraise

Development Coach
Nov 13, 2015
So i need to trade dalh to a round 14 bye round player, do far ive narrowed it down to these players.
I really like J kennedy's run up until the last 3-4 rounds and feel he has really high ceiling. Franklin i feel will average 95-100 for the remainder and Z merrett in a similar boat.
Who do you guys think

Id go with Rose and look to upgrade next week perhaps for Lids.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015

I'm onto my 5th bye trade plan!!!!!

I like Austin, and I get the sense Port like the look of him too.

Stewart hopefully plays against the Suns next round and that's all I really need him for. Although Langford getting dropped before him is encouraging.

Think I prefer Jansen though.
I like Stewart, but my issue is that's he's no good for loopholing if he only plays a couple more games. Hawks have just 2 Sunday games, otherwise it's Saturday 2pm or earlier, including 2 Thursdays and a Friday. Not even a Saturday night game.

Jansen is a lot better in that regard, but I struggle to pick him on his scoring history. His average in the VFL is poor as was his pre-season games. Probably equates to an average under 50 in the real stuff.

Reactions: Fbdonkey

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Happen to know Jansen's VFL average from 2014?

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Mathieson still not in. Very strange. On the plus side, Trent West is out! Come on Stef, time to shine.
Is Hipwood a ruckman though?? I know stuff all about him, he's listed as a D/F but he is 200cm

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Is Hipwood a ruckman though?? I know stuff all about him, he's listed as a D/F but he is 200cm
He will play at half back for Andrews. Leppa has probably realised that West isn't doing the job that he needs to and Stef is useless with another ruck in the side. Took him long enough to work it out.

Reactions: Prospector

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
Could we use S Martin as a downgrade (so to speak) option for NicNat and then see how he goes for a couple of weeks, then upgrade Goldie after the bye. Just a thought. So cheap at his price right now. T West has been dropped? Thoughts.

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
or do we just get Goldie in now and be done with it. Thinking about cash generation for upgrading next week.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Could we use S Martin as a downgrade (so to speak) option for NicNat and then see how he goes for a couple of weeks, then upgrade Goldie after the bye. Just a thought. So cheap at his price right now. T West has been dropped? Thoughts.

Great idea. I'd definitely be taking that option.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Have two definite trades I'll be making this week, similar to a few of you guys Naitanui & Smith to Gawn & Trengrove. This leaves me with 12 trades and 273k in the bank. My question is do I trade out Gresham for someone under 528k in the mids or trade out Adams or Byrne-Jones down back and bring in Boyd?
My team is as follows:
DEF: Shaw, Laird, Docherty, Rich, Adams, Byrne-Jones, Collins, Lee
MID: Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Hannebery, Ablett, R.Gray, Priddis, Trengrove, Keays, Mathieson, Gresham
RUCK: Goldstein, Gawn, Goetz
FWD: Martin, Montagna, Merrett, Barlow, Wells, Kerridge, Petracca, Menadue

Any advice would be great!
Careful about R14, you have DBJ, Adams, Hanners, Gray, Priddis, Trengove, Gawn, Merrett, Petracca missing with the bye along with Menadue, Goetz not in current line ups and Lee carrying an injury

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Who do you guys think
I would take Zac out of the 3 of them but think he might get a rest soon