Round 13 trades

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
Im guessing he wants to make 3 upgrades next week.
Just the 2 upgrades next week but none of the other mid rookies suit my bye structure. I only need him to play the next 2 weeks which I think he will. His JS is as good as any of the other rookies. I need a rookie that will play the next 2 weeks and need to generate the cash this week because I won't have enough next week to do what I need to do over rounds 14 and 15. It's a calculated risk.

Edit: even getting Phillips in this week I still have 20 starters, and 8 in the mids.
gotcha.

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
16 trades left - 55k. Looking at Rd 14 to plan. Haven't made any Rd 13 trades this round yet. Any suggestions?
Injuries/Byes Bold

Def: Shaw, Rich, Bartel, D Tucker, Tippa, O McDonald (Seedsman, Collins)
Mid: Danger, Priddis, R Gray, Oliver, Hannebury, Libba, Rockliff, Hewett (Ablett, J Smith, Montagna)
Ruc: Gawn, Natanui, (Grimley)
Fwd: D Martin, Zorko, Adams, Petracca, Wells, Barlow, (Hall, Kerridge)

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Danger has the rd 15 bye

Tippa to Austin/Rose, Hewett to Jansen, Oliver to Trengove.

I'm not sure how this effects your bye rounds, but it would give you a nice bank to hit the upgrades hard next week.

Not sure if you intended to get Goldy, but if thats your plan and you can hold off, he will be nice and cheap after his bye.

Unforgiven

Patron '18
Patron '19
May 14, 2015
Hewitt to Trengove
Menadue to Rose
Tippa to Austin

Cash in the bank, 19 on field.

Next week bring in 1 of Rance/Docherty, then one of Montagna/Deledio, then an additional downgrade.

Reactions: GeoffMack

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
Danger has the rd 15 bye

Tippa to Austin/Rose, Hewett to Jansen, Oliver to Trengove.

I'm not sure how this effects your bye rounds, but it would give you a nice bank to hit the upgrades hard next week.

Not sure if you intended to get Goldy, but if thats your plan and you can hold off, he will be nice and cheap after his bye.
You're right. Danger has the rd 15 bye. Should I worry about S Martin today or just wait to see how he goes. Do i trade J Smith or play him next week?

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
You're right. Danger has the rd 15 bye. Should I worry about S Martin today or just wait to see how he goes. Do i trade J Smith or play him next week?
I think you can take a wait and see approach with Stef. imo Smith has done his job. BE of 77 so if he is to increase in value, it will be minimal. You have more to lose than gain by keeping him. If you plan on doing a couple of upgrades next week, you need to jump on some of the bubble boys.

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
Fuck it, Ive taken a risk, had to win to get cemented in 8 and push for top 4. Playing 2nd who had 19. Kerridge makes way for Zorko. Roll the dice baby... :cool:

Reactions: Steve and Dino

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
do you take rocklifts 110-125 or do you go danger/shaw

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
I went for the cash and my R13 trades were
MacPherson to Trengove
McDonald-Tipungwuti to Austin
Smith for Stewart

It means i can go Lloyd, DBJ and Adams to Sloane, Martin and Docherty and still have cash to get Gawn, Philips and Steven for NicNat, Hopper and Keays

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I went for the cash and my R13 trades were
MacPherson to Trengove
McDonald-Tipungwuti to Austin
Smith for Stewart

It means i can go Lloyd, DBJ and Adams to Sloane, Martin and Docherty and still have cash to get Gawn, Philips and Steven for NicNat, Hopper and Keays

Like the lads mentioned on tge pod, you must treat these next 3 weeks as one long round. It's all about consistent scoring for the highest total.
Good trades to strengthen for R14

Reactions: GeoffMack

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Like the lads mentioned on tge pod, you must treat these next 3 weeks as one long round. It's all about consistent scoring for the highest total.
Good trades to strengthen for R14
Yeah i was looking thin on players for R14 hence why i went with Stewart in for Smith instead of Gawn in for Nic Nat. Now have 16 paying R14 and will bring 3 more prems in

Wet in Sydney so will be a game of stoppages, hopefully Gawn doesnt go too big, hopefully he doesnt get injured

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Yeah i was looking thin on players for R14 hence why i went with Stewart in for Smith instead of Gawn in for Nic Nat. Now have 16 paying R14 and will bring 3 more prems in

Wet in Sydney so will be a game of stoppages, hopefully Gawn doesnt go too big, hopefully he doesnt get injured

Stayed off Gawn this week jist because of bye stricture and what i had planned, but will be in after his bye.

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
What do we know about the new boy Kennedy for GWS?

Im looking at dumping Dunkley for either Mathieson or Kennedy?

Matho cheaper and apparently a *beast* but doesnt score heavily and was criticised for ducking the head.

Kennedy praised for his 3 second half goals from only 6 kicks. Whats his JS like? Is he taking someones spot who is injured??