Rate My Team

Mar 7, 2016
Really good side, don't know about a few of the rookies though like Cuningham, Bonner, Grimley, Gore may not play round 1, I'd also have Dea over Weiters and try get Mills if you can... I like the Sheppard pick, something a bit different

Thanks... Yeah haven't worked on the rookies yet, will wait to see round1 teams

Dannyk

Patron '19
Patron '20
May 9, 2015
mar14.PNG
Interested to hear peoples thoughts.
After plenty of tinkering I think this is looking pretty much like what I will start with, pending selected rookies. After last nights game I lost all confidence starting both Brown and Hartley on field down back so had to find a way to bring in Dea or Weitering.
My hardest decisions were:
Lonergan > Sheridan
Hall > Greene
Dea > Weitering (for cash reasons)
Menadue > B.Kennedy (for cash reasons)
and also not starting Goldy.

bat

Development Coach
Feb 11, 2016
View attachment 249
Interested to hear peoples thoughts.
After plenty of tinkering I think this is looking pretty much like what I will start with, pending selected rookies. After last nights game I lost all confidence starting both Brown and Hartley on field down back so had to find a way to bring in Dea or Weitering.
My hardest decisions were:
Lonergan > Sheridan
Hall > Greene
Dea > Weitering (for cash reasons)
Menadue > B.Kennedy (for cash reasons)
and also not starting Goldy.
Nice team. I know it's very flavour-of-the-month-y but I'd probably look to downgrade Dusty to a cheaper forward (Buddy, Greene? maybe cheaper) and use that cash to switch one of your rucks to Goldy.

Otherwise a very similar setup to me.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Yeah I like it too. My defence is exactly the same as that as it stands, I've got a bit more value thru the mids and stuck Goldy and Stef in the ruck. Very similar looking team to mine though so I rate it highly ;)

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Yeah I like it too. My defence is exactly the same as that as it stands, I've got a bit more value thru the mids and stuck Goldy and Stef in the ruck. Very similar looking team to mine though so I rate it highly ;)

Haha I have the same defence aswell, thats a worry!

I'm interested in going in without Fyfe & Pendles, but that's more because I have Goldy, Shaw and Deledio so money spread elsewhere.

Reactions: Steve

RichardC89

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
May 4, 2015
I'm 90% set but a little bit stuck on the final decisions. What I'm weighing up is;

1. Starting without Dustin Martin. I decided to remove him in place of Luke Parker in the mids. From where I stand, Parker at $540k is better valuer than Martin at $570k and I can rely on guys like Wells, Kennedy, Kerridge to score reasonably well.
2. I have had Lobbe in my team almost all preseason, assuming he can score well with soft schedule first 3 rounds at least.
3. Would like to find a way to fit in Stefan Martin as well as my two last rookie spots. However, only $706 in the bank as it appears below and so not enough room.

Any thoughts welcome... :) Feel free to rip it apart too.

Screen_Shot_2016_03_16_at_10_48_32_PM.png

Reactions: Prospector

crimewavex

Mar 17, 2016
Would love to get a little feedback into my side,
Somewhat struggling like everyone else when it come's to the rookie's though.Screen Shot 2016-03-17 at 9.29.02 AM.png

alrighty then

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Apr 30, 2015
Would love to get a little feedback into my side,
Somewhat struggling like everyone else when it come's to the rookie's though.View attachment 257

Nice looking team but the backline looks a little shaky with those rookies on ground. Maybe try to turn one of those guys into a Lonergan/Weitering/Dea. Midfield looks great, nice POD in Priddis there. Again watch for rookies like Hopper and Cunningham who havent played too much in the NAB. Fwd line looks good but I would say after Daniel Wells' NAB cup, you should find a position for him in there!

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
every team I looks really similar, not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing :D

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
with that many 200K rookies in the team is it actually GnRs?

Reactions: Steve

djoker

Feb 7, 2016
Probably not a good thing but this is extremely close to my team, Weitering/Lonergan Martin/Nic Nat and couple other small differences, think you've nailed your on field rookies in Mid and Fwd, in Def I think you want Brown on field back there despite a poor showing last week Mcdonald tipu for tucker and swap with brown maybe,

intrigued to see what the community think
@benji really dont mind this structure. very few differences to my team. i have a premo instead of sheridan and another 5 premo's in the midfield excluding libba.

djoker

Feb 7, 2016
hi guys
i would love to hear some feedback about my team:

d: shaw, houli, laird, weitering, brown, hartly, ruggles, and AMT
M: fyfe, danger, rocky, pendles, ablett, oliver, mills, gresham, keays, davis
r: goldie, gawn, loresch
f: martin, barlow, hall, wells, kerridge, meadue mccarthy, adams

is it best to drop pendles for libba and weitering for sheridan?

min0008

Jan 13, 2016
Here is my team at the moment.

Def: Shaw, Laird, Johanissen, Weitering, Dea, Hartley (Brown, Ruggles)

Mid: Fyfe, Dangerfield, Ablett, Rockliff, Parker, Libba, Mills, Gresham (Menadue, Gore, Davis)

Ruc: Martin, Nic Nat (Cox)

Fwd: Martin, Barlow, Hall, Wells, Kennedy, Kerridge (Petracca, McDonald-Tipungwiti)

Thoughts?

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Thoughts on this? The forwardline feels super sketchy, but I suppose if that's where the rookies are we'll have to chase them. I was strong on having 6 mid rookies, but may not work out that way afterall. Might even have to rearrange to get Oliver instead of Gore/Hewett type pick if they don't debut R1Screenshot_11.png

currymunchers

Premiership Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
Apr 24, 2015
Melbourne
@M4TT B8S Great team! As you said the rookies are really thin and some of those more expensive ones might be the go this year. Do you not think Mitch Brown will be a good pick? If the mid rookies aren't named you could always swing one of Menadue or Kennedy into the middle and trade Gore/Hewett to Brown.
If I could make one change to your team it would be Gibson down to Weitering and Milera up to Hall (or whoever you like pending cash restrictions). Feel GIbson will be around the same mark as last season and has no value in him. Weitering and Hall should get you about 170 each week and I can't see Milera averaging 80 alongside Gibson's 90 odd to make up those points. Having said that I am really big on Hall so maybe a little bias showing through there

Reactions: Prospector