Rate My Team

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
Def: kk, bartel, yeo, aish, harley, bonner, brown, broad
mid, fyfe, danger, pendles, ablett, rock, liba, o'meara, freeman, cunningham, keays, greasham
ruck: goldy, lodde, wyatt
fwd: martin, dahl, barlow, simpkin, kerridge, petra, grimmly, skinner

any suggestions guys??

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Just watch the injuries, you'd want Freeman, O'Meara to play at least 1 Nab game which looks unlikely for both.

Yeo worries me but if you think he'll hit 95+ trust your gut,

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Def: kk, bartel, yeo, aish, harley, bonner, brown, broad
mid, fyfe, danger, pendles, ablett, rock, liba, o'meara, freeman, cunningham, keays, greasham
ruck: goldy, lodde, wyatt
fwd: martin, dahl, barlow, simpkin, kerridge, petra, grimmly, skinner

any suggestions guys??

Watch Fyfe and his back, O'meara and Freeman wont be playing in the early part of the season. Dahl should be watched closely for what role he will play, and Bartell wont play every game and has been quoted from the Club. Good first draft and something to build on.

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Just watch the injuries, you'd want Freeman, O'Meara to play at least 1 Nab game which looks unlikely for both.

Yeo worries me but if you think he'll hit 95+ trust your gut,

Watch for young Mr Yeo in the midfield tomorrow against adelaide. With m brown and mackenzie back (brown tomorrow and mackenzie next week) it will release yeo up the ground. Think he will play on ball and trading rosa and selwood gives an indication of their belief they have mids ready to go. Will get a lot more time there next year i believe when masten moves to essendon!!!! Source is usually accurate.

Reactions: Dino and Prospector

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
cheers guys will probable swap jom for crouch if hes playing
will be watching pre season very close
not sure who to swap for bartel

Danielgalea

Feb 17, 2016
Solid team all round. I'm not so sure about KK. Everyone is talking about him this year, but what we all need to remember is the players that will be returning to the Gold Coast midfield who were injured last year.. Gary Ablett, Dion Prestia, Jaegar O'meara, David Swallow. All of these 4 should average above 100. Matt Rosa enters the team also who scores decently as well. My only query is, with all of these high averaging players returning, can KK really improve? I'm not so sure! 480k is not cheap. Most defenders are overpriced!

Reactions: Prospector

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Watch Fyfe and his back, O'meara and Freeman wont be playing in the early part of the season. Dahl should be watched closely for what role he will play, and Bartell wont play every game and has been quoted from the Club. Good first draft and something to build on.

Bartel will get a rest during the season but it will be tops 2 games.

Reactions: Fbdonkey

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I see him playing around 18 games. I'd prefer to have a players to play as many as possible but that's just me. Each to their own.

Yeah so would I but the majority don't, he's as good a chance to play 21 games as Fyfe or even Shaw.

Reactions: TomCat

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
KK is on fire at training and the intra but will be keen to see how he goes with Rosa in the same backline.

Im worried about Freeman

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
Thoughts fellas had a play around today :)Supercoach.png

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Damn that's an impressive mid lineup. Love the ruck combo. Can't go wrong.

Simmo, Gibson and Yeo all have merit. Aish could have a great year. Just depends what role they have him playing. Will be interesting to see him play over the next few weeks. Not the worst risk vs reward selection.

With so much money being spent in the mids, your forward line looks light on. Too much risk for me to rely on a 2nd year player and an aging player who has hardly played in the past 2 years. Good luck if you chose to go down that path but I think you need at least 1 more premo in the fwd line.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Tend to agree with Dino looks a little light up front, don't mind Merret, De Goey & Wells individually but all 3 maybe not, I reckon find a way to get Barlow in.

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
Damn that's an impressive mid lineup. Love the ruck combo. Can't go wrong.

Simmo, Gibson and Yeo all have merit. Aish could have a great year. Just depends what role they have him playing. Will be interesting to see him play over the next few weeks. Not the worst risk vs reward selection.

With so much money being spent in the mids, your forward line looks light on. Too much risk for me to rely on a 2nd year player and an aging player who has hardly played in the past 2 years. Good luck if you chose to go down that path but I think you need at least 1 more premo in the fwd line.

Thanks for the input mate :), i changed merret for barlow after his nab game, i no my fowards are a little light but to put a extra 90avg forward in it costs me goldstien in the ruck or a premium mid, i feel if i can get the 3 backline players correct and the 2 forwards this will be the way too go.

DAZZLER

Jan 31, 2016
Wallan
Wadya reckon team ??
DEF = Shaw, KK, Yoe, B Smith, Bonner, M Brown (Broad, Hartley)
MID = Fyfe, Dangerfield, Rockliff, Cripps, Liberatore, B Crouch, Mills, Hopper (Cunningham, M Hibberd, Polkinghorne)
RUC = Gawn, Lobbe (Read)
FOR = Martin, Dalhaus, Wingard, Barlow, Kerridge, Petracca (Howard, Grimley)
$29,800 ramaining

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
Wadya reckon team ??
DEF = Shaw, KK, Yoe, B Smith, Bonner, M Brown (Broad, Hartley)
MID = Fyfe, Dangerfield, Rockliff, Cripps, Liberatore, B Crouch, Mills, Hopper (Cunningham, M Hibberd, Polkinghorne)
RUC = Gawn, Lobbe (Read)
FOR = Martin, Dalhaus, Wingard, Barlow, Kerridge, Petracca (Howard, Grimley)
$29,800 ramaining

Def = B smith didn't get any midfield time looks like hes gonna play on the back flank, dureyea, grimes jaensch aish harwood might ave the same or better and they are cheaper
Mid = I like the cripps pick
Ruc = Pretty risky taking gawn and lobbe, i feel if you take gawn or lobbe you should have a tier 1 ruc with him. It might work out though just my opinion :)
For = Fowards are good just not sure on wingard, for him to score well he will needa kick 2-3 goals a game, doubt he will be running through the midfield.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I reckon this team tries to hard to fit in as many premiums as possible so ends up with a few sub-premiums that might fall a bit short.

Yeah that's fair, I have a break-out/Midpricer each line.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I reckon this team tries to hard to fit in as many premiums as possible so ends up with a few sub-premiums that might fall a bit short.

Which one's in particular mate, I've dropped Wines for Pendles at the moment, I would imagine Duncan worries most but he's my punt in there, who else are at risk of being being sub--premiums?