Round 6 trades...... Fyfe to ???

luke394

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Apr 28, 2015
Geelong, VIC
thoughts on Rory Sloane as a replacement for Fyfe? been a little down to start the year but has massive upside, crows look really good someone has to score the points there

Reactions: GeoffMack

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
Anyone got the good oil on Robbie Gray.
PA website saying he injured his hammy at training on Wednesday.

Any info on this injury?
Tightness?
3-4 week job or more?

Ahhhhh worst year ever. Nothing going right
3 weeks is the mail!!

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
thoughts on Rory Sloane as a replacement for Fyfe? been a little down to start the year but has massive upside, crows look really good someone has to score the points there
Not a bad selection that could come off. I personally want to wait until I see some 110+ output consistently before I jump on.

Reactions: Steve

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
My 2 cents, you've got a good cookie cutter (mean it in a good way) midfield, unlike most who are just looking at cheap option when they talk PODs I reckon you actually have room for one, is Murphy the one to get? I'm not convinced but the work Bolton has done down there is such a short time is amazing & if it worked ou that he could average 110 from here it'd be the Jaws of shark moves!

& if you want you can go bang Dea up to a premo defender with the money saved.
Yeah it's not a bad idea. I just checked SC rankings n currently Kade Simpson in No5 ranked defender. With Rance/Jj/Murphy all out he this week will be No2 ranked second. If I was to Fyfe/Dea -> Murphy/Simpson w
Insane idea to trade Gray+Fyfe to Hanners+Parker? one of the two will average 120+ and the other 110+ so seams decent to get both... Would take me down to 25 trades which isn't horrible
freaking love this idea!!!! Only issue is R14 bye. But two solid ins.

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Yeah it's not a bad idea. I just checked SC rankings n currently Kade Simpson in No5 ranked defender. With Rance/Jj/Murphy all out he this week will be No2 ranked second. If I was to Fyfe/Dea -> Murphy/Simpson w

freaking love this idea!!!! Only issue is R14 bye. But two solid ins.
most people are light on for R14 bye players, should be alright

qarocks

Development Coach
Feb 5, 2016
most people are light on for R14 bye players, should be alright

Quite a few people will have Danger+Selwood, but they are R15 byes and that looks like the best of the bye rounds for premos.

imagine a midfield of Park+Hanners+Danger+Selwood!

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
I've been trying to avoid Parker given he is so popular. But not having him just means losing points to everyone who does. Its not a good POD to have if he's outscoring other premos by 15-20 points a week. Strongly doubt he can keep this average up but at 580k I don't think you can go past him, regardless of popularity.

Reactions: Mick

qarocks

Development Coach
Feb 5, 2016
I've been trying to avoid Parker given he is so popular. But not having him just means losing points to everyone who does. Its not a good POD to have if he's outscoring other premos by 15-20 points a week. Strongly doubt he can keep this average up but at 580k I don't think you can go past him, regardless of popularity.

Parker and Selwood both did not make the top 10 mid total points/round average last year, so it will be interesting as they seem like popular picks over the likes of Priddis/Pendles.

zac

Apr 8, 2016
Trying to figure out if I should trade Harwood and Ben Kennedy for jelwood and petrecca or wait till next week

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Parker and Selwood both did not make the top 10 mid total points/round average last year, so it will be interesting as they seem like popular picks over the likes of Priddis/Pendles.
They both had injuries and circumstances against them. Its like saying Gaz wasn't a top 10 scorer last year. But we've all still got him.

I'm not going Pendles (yet) because a 130 against Essendon proves nothing. He looks more like averaging 105 than 115 at the moment. If he hits some form I'm happy to pay a little extra as safety. Priddis is the same. He's missed a week with injury and had 2 shockers either side of his week off. Is there more to it? Is there something they haven't made public?

After this trade I have 2 upgrades left in my mids. But I'm comfortable knowing I've got probably the top 3 mids locked away and the rest can prove their case to find a way into my side.

Gawn Armi Witts

Aspiring Coach
Apr 18, 2016
Gawn (sic) with upgrading Dea to K.Simpson. I'd bring in M.Boyd because of the opportunity at the Bullies now with all their injuries but his durability concerns me especially at his age.

alrighty then

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Apr 30, 2015
Looking at going Fyfe to Parker and Gray to Selwood. Cant carry Gray for up to 3 weeks or longer imo

lenny

Development Coach
Jun 21, 2015
Looking at going Fyfe to Parker and Gray to Selwood. Cant carry Gray for up to 3 weeks or longer imo
That's exactly what ill be doing too, I took a risk not trading Crouch so I cant carry another injury. I wish I had just gone Parker in the first place would have saved me 80k