Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
I'm really torn. Pendles is playing so many different roles i can't trust him. Sidebum maybe but how much will he score? Hanners buy I'm reluctant to invest in the Sydney midfield. Priddis is not flying. Gray down. Ward looks good but have Shiel already. I don't have Gaz but he looks sore.

My plan before Fyfe went down was Lonergan and Menadue to DBJ and Wagner. A week late but now have the confidence it's the right call. Maybe I still do and get Gaz in next week once i know he's right???

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
I'm really torn. Pendles is playing so many different roles i can't trust him. Sidebum maybe but how much will he score? Hanners buy I'm reluctant to invest in the Sydney midfield. Priddis is not flying. Gray down. Ward looks good but have Shiel already. I don't have Gaz but he looks sore.

My plan before Fyfe went down was Lonergan and Menadue to DBJ and Wagner. A week late but now have the confidence it's the right call. Maybe I still do and get Gaz in next week once i know he's right???
I Think you have to get those other 2 trades done as a priority. You lose points on field with so much cash on the bench in Fyfe but it gives you another week to gauge who needs that spot.

I brought Hanners in this week and I'm happy with it. I won't be touching Pendles. I want both Priddis and Ward in my final side but I can't justify either of them right now as tempting as they are. Without looking at anything or thinking about it too much, maybe some of the less popular picks are the way to go. Sloane, S Mitchell... Do we dare look at Cotchin and Murphy again? All said I will probably end up with Ward against my better judgement haha

Reactions: Lowrider

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Fyfe to Hanners this week for me, think that'll pretty much be it

Will consider Murph for value, Cotch, Pendles and Parker but Hanners the front runner

Reactions: alman

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
upload_2016-4-25_21-4-58.png
Have no idea what to do at this stage maybe bennedy up to someone have 220k in bank, suggestions ?

bat

Development Coach
Feb 11, 2016
Sidebum and Rich (I'm a believer - Jacobs was a 1-off)

Lonergan makes way (I can't wait forever for him to explode)

Reactions: Steve

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
View attachment 421
Have no idea what to do at this stage maybe bennedy up to someone have 220k in bank, suggestions ?
Just sit tight for now I reckon. Your rookies are still all making cash and have low BEs, you don't have any injury or major form issues so I would hold. A lot of forced injury trades to popular players in the first few weeks, and if you've managed to avoid those trades then you're already in front of the pack.

Reactions: Dino

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
Just sit tight for now I reckon. Your rookies are still all making cash and have low BEs, you don't have any injury or major form issues so I would hold. A lot of forced injury trades to popular players in the first few weeks, and if you've managed to avoid those trades then you're already in front of the pack.
But so much cash in bank :S

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
Is Cotchin a crazy trade in? Averaging 109. Lowest score 104.
Hes been good at finding the ball these last couple of weeks, but his disposal has been awful if that improves he will be a good pick :)

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
I Think you have to get those other 2 trades done as a priority. You lose points on field with so much cash on the bench in Fyfe but it gives you another week to gauge who needs that spot.

I brought Hanners in this week and I'm happy with it. I won't be touching Pendles. I want both Priddis and Ward in my final side but I can't justify either of them right now as tempting as they are. Without looking at anything or thinking about it too much, maybe some of the less popular picks are the way to go. Sloane, S Mitchell... Do we dare look at Cotchin and Murphy again? All said I will probably end up with Ward against my better judgement haha
I think I agree with that. Especially if Crouch is back next week then I won't have any non-playing players and Fyfe might gain me a lot by being able to VC Goldy on Friday night.

Reactions: Steve

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
i dont know what to do this week
fyfe to someone prob parker, priddis, hannebury, ward wat ever i pick will be wrong
and then cash cows who look like they are done
kennedy be of 51, weitering 79 be, dea 67
going to be alot of head scratching for me this week

mdola2

Aspiring Coach
Patron '17
Patron '19
Feb 24, 2016
Fyfe to Priddis or Hannebery for me. Hannebery yet to put a foot wrong and I would back Priddis to get back his mantle of Mr. Consistent. Had a down game when they got crushed by Hawthorn and when they played at an unknown SCG so a slight discount for Priddis might just give him the nod over Hanners.

Other than that I might just give BKennedy and Menadue another week since there aren't any downgrade targets jumping out at me.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
I am tempted to go Selwood, worrys me already having Dangerfield.
I've got them both. Only thing that saved me from a sub-2000 score this week. Selwood started slow but is coming good.

Reactions: Dino

lenny

Development Coach
Jun 21, 2015
I am tempted to go Selwood, worrys me already having Dangerfield.
Im thinking of going this trade for a POD, I wanted to go Parker a few weeks ago when I traded Rocky but now everyone will be going Parker im tempted to try and get ahead of the pack.
I think Selwood can score well with Dangerfield in the side we can see they are complementing each other, we just need the Cats to play good footy for this to happen

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Im thinking of going this trade for a POD, I wanted to go Parker a few weeks ago when I traded Rocky but now everyone will be going Parker im tempted to try and get ahead of the pack.
I think Selwood can score well with Dangerfield in the side we can see they are complementing each other, we just need the Cats to play good footy for this to happen

Cats still have a decent draw... Next few weeks :

Gold Coast (H), West Coast (H), Adelaide (A), Collingwood (A), Carlton (A), GWS (H) in the next 6... Should score pretty well in most of those.

kinggo

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Apr 27, 2015
Fyfe to Selwood then Dea to Simpson for me.

Finally…first upgrade for the year, always the most fun and interesting part of the season.

P.S Chad Wingard please select appropriate underwear in future as your need to constantly re-arrange is severely impacting on your SuperCoach output.

Reactions: Prospector

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Pendles is the cheapest he will be for while.

Dea to lee
Menadue to pendles