Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
fyfe > hannebury
dea > lee
330k in that bank
and hope b kennedy does something this week
at this stage anyway

whats everyone thinking on weitering with his break even at 79?

lenny

Development Coach
Jun 21, 2015
Cats still have a decent draw... Next few weeks :

Gold Coast (H), West Coast (H), Adelaide (A), Collingwood (A), Carlton (A), GWS (H) in the next 6... Should score pretty well in most of those.

If we look at the Cats form so far, its not convincing. They beat the Hawks, lost to GWS, beat the Lions at home (so they should have), terrible against the bombers. They started slow against Port and clawed it back, the game was very scrappy though. As a Cats fan I think im just cautious not to get sucked in and possibly look at them a bit harsher than other supporters. All in all the Cats have a good draw they just need to find some consistent form.

Reactions: Steve

MVallence90

Mar 22, 2016
Got a decent score this week but still plenty of holes causing some issues.

$188k in the bank, 27 trades left.

Now have 3 rookies down back after moving Lonergan into the mids to get DBJ last week. Left DBJ on the bench and he beat Weiters, Dea & Tippa!
Also had Ben Ken & Wingard get beaten by Paps & McCarthy on my bench.

Anyway current side is
BACKS: Shaw, Laird, Yeo, Weitering, Dea, Tippa (DBJ, Brown)
MIDS: Gaz, Pendles, SMitchell, Selwood, Libba, Kerridge, Mills, JLonergan (Oliver, Davis, Hewitt
RUCKS: Goldy, NicNat
FORWARDS: Hall, Wells, Barlow, Wingard, BenKen, MAdams (Paps, McCarthy)

Dea has been good until this week but I could swap him for Kade Simpson, would leave me with only 1K. Could do the same move with Weitering leavine more cash. Sick of Lonergan and could upgrade him if Dea got a downgrade but that would leave me with heaps of Backline rookies and as a Saints fan, Tom Lee as the top option has me VERY worried. Lonergan may become Petracca if he gets a game. With Lonergan now in my mids I can't say swap him to Simpson without moving say Yeo into my mids

Any help with some moves?

luke394

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Apr 28, 2015
Geelong, VIC
Does anyone think Jack Ziebell has finally become a promo? averaging 110 the roos flying as well, everyone jumping on parker, hanners etc aren't going to move up the rankings as everyone above already has them, I think we need a POD pick with Fyfe going down someone who is cheaper and could really start flying soon? Even JPK down to 550K and really low % ownership, whats people's thoughts?

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015

jester5au

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
May 1, 2015
I am tempted to go Selwood, worrys me already having Dangerfield.
Same could be said for those taking Parker and hannerbury. Or Sidey and Pendles. I'm backing Jelwood in. Been a few times now you see him and danger score 300 between them.

bat

Development Coach
Feb 11, 2016
Does anyone think Jack Ziebell has finally become a promo? averaging 110 the roos flying as well, everyone jumping on parker, hanners etc aren't going to move up the rankings as everyone above already has them, I think we need a POD pick with Fyfe going down someone who is cheaper and could really start flying soon? Even JPK down to 550K and really low % ownership, whats people's thoughts?

Owned him last year. Wouldn't go near him as a mid. That DE can absolutely ruin his scores some weeks (when he butchers it... he does a mighty job). JPK just won't score as well with Mitchell effectively stealing his role as the pure accumulator.

Priddis is my new flavour of the day for Fyfe.

Reactions: TwentyThree

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Looking to bring Priddis or Pendles in this week not sure which both look about as low as they are going to get.

Hondo

Staff member
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
Apr 28, 2015
Got a decent score this week but still plenty of holes causing some issues.

$188k in the bank, 27 trades left.

Now have 3 rookies down back after moving Lonergan into the mids to get DBJ last week. Left DBJ on the bench and he beat Weiters, Dea & Tippa!
Also had Ben Ken & Wingard get beaten by Paps & McCarthy on my bench.

Anyway current side is
BACKS: Shaw, Laird, Yeo, Weitering, Dea, Tippa (DBJ, Brown)
MIDS: Gaz, Pendles, SMitchell, Selwood, Libba, Kerridge, Mills, JLonergan (Oliver, Davis, Hewitt
RUCKS: Goldy, NicNat
FORWARDS: Hall, Wells, Barlow, Wingard, BenKen, MAdams (Paps, McCarthy)

Dea has been good until this week but I could swap him for Kade Simpson, would leave me with only 1K. Could do the same move with Weitering leavine more cash. Sick of Lonergan and could upgrade him if Dea got a downgrade but that would leave me with heaps of Backline rookies and as a Saints fan, Tom Lee as the top option has me VERY worried. Lonergan may become Petracca if he gets a game. With Lonergan now in my mids I can't say swap him to Simpson without moving say Yeo into my mids

Any help with some moves?

With DPP you can swap Lonergan to Tucker or Wright if you were prepared to go early on either. Then you could upgrade Dea to a premo defender.

In fact with spare cash you could upgrade Lonergan to a prem defender by doing:

- trade Lonergan
- switch BenKen to the mids
- switch Brown forward

OR upgrade Lonergan to a forward by doing the as above but don't switch Brown. I think you need the premium defender though.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Prestia and rischitelli out I'll be giving Lonergan one more week.

Reactions: Steve

bat

Development Coach
Feb 11, 2016
Priddis firming. Dabbled with Sloane today but have reverted back to Priddis. Completely forgot that he killed the preseason too.

Mick

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
who should i pick up jelwood or ward? got 669k
Could easily go either way but if i had to pick Jelwood would be one i would be bringing in this week.

zac

Apr 8, 2016
Could easily go either way but if i had to pick Jelwood would be one i would be bringing in this week.
I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do if I want to downgrade twice this week then upgrade twice next week or downgrade one and upgrade one this week

zac

Apr 8, 2016
I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do if I want to downgrade twice this week then upgrade twice next week or downgrade one and upgrade one this week
But then who do I want to get, a mid, fwd or a back was thinking kade Simpson for a back and then maybe even a forward I don't know

Rob86

Aspiring Coach
Apr 11, 2016
Hi guys, what are people thinking of doing about Alex Rance? I'm considering benching him for 2 weeks but that would be painful. I wonder if DBJ is an OK replacement on field (had him on the bench last week... oops?

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Hi guys, what are people thinking of doing about Alex Rance? I'm considering benching him for 2 weeks but that would be painful. I wonder if DBJ is an OK replacement on field (had him on the bench last week... oops?
As painful as its going to be, I would hold. If he had of got 3 - 4 weeks its a different story, but 2 weeks is a hold in my books.

Don't worry, you weren't the only one with DBJ on the bench. He has looked pretty impressive and although he doesn't have the same ceiling as Rance, he seems like a decent replacement.

Machineman

Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Mar 10, 2016
I'm trading Pendles in this week because:
1. There is a reason he was playing poorly (sore ribs and playing in the backline prior to last week). Therefore he either stays at this price or increases. I can't see him dropping.
2. Collingwood is already playing poorly. They either stay the same or improve.
3. He is $50k under priced and has the biggest discount of all the premium options.This is a trading game - buy low and sell high.
Cheers.

simon87

Aspiring Coach
Mar 12, 2016
Is it worth trading B.Kennedy out to bring in Petracca or Keays? Or wait a week or two? Just thinking there might be a few more good rookies to bring in over the next couple of weeks so it might be worth making the move now.

Currently at 26 trades