Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
12 Trades 440k. Trade options considering byes rd 14/15 & injuries.
Def: Shaw, Rich, Bartel, Laird, Tucker, Collins (TIPPA, O MCDONALD) - Will only have Laird, Tippa, O McDonald next week
Mid: Danger, HANNERS, Ablett, LIBBA, Montagna, Rockliff, J Smith, J Jansen (PRIDDIS, R GRAY, J TRENGOVE) Do I trade Libba to Pendles?
Ruck: GAWN, S Martin, (GRIMLEY)
FWD: ZORKO, D Martin, WELLS, Barlow, Kerridge, Hall (ADAMS, PETRACCA)

Any thoughts on trades? Thanks
I would try and work out how trading in someone at 640K will impact further trades before trading him in. Neale could be around 550K after his bye and there is some nice value down back if you are looking there. One thing for sure is you have some nice ripe rookies to cull.

Reactions: Prospector

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
With that team at the moment I only have 17 playing. Ideally would like to get the 18.
I realise I only have 17 playing next week at this stage with only 3 Defenders starting.
So just need some ideas if anyone can get back to me. Thanks

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
With that team at the moment I only have 17 playing. Ideally would like to get the 18.
I realise I only have 17 playing next week at this stage with only 3 Defenders starting.
So just need some ideas if anyone can get back to me. Thanks
Libba to Pendles and Tippa to Rance is a couple that come to mind.

Next week is hard. A lot of teams will be trying to patch together 18 so you are not alone.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Adams, DBJ and Lloyd traded for Sloane, Dusty and Docherty

Now with Stewart missing i'm down to 16 players playing

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
Def: Shaw, Rich, Bartel, Laird, Tucker, Collins (TIPPA, O MCDONALD) - Will only have Laird, Tippa, O McDonald next week
Mid: Danger, HANNERS, Ablett, Pendles, Montagna, Rockliff, J Smith, J Jansen (PRIDDIS, R GRAY, J TRENGOVE) Do I trade Libba to Pendles?
Not sure what to do now. I went Libba>Pendles.
1 trade left for the round. Do I hold onto it for next week.
At this stage next week 1 have 17 starters. I played Tucker on ground and should have swapped him before the game.
Any thoughts?

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Mid: Danger, HANNERS, Ablett, Pendles, Montagna, Rockliff, J Smith, J Jansen (PRIDDIS, R GRAY, J TRENGOVE) Do I trade Libba to Pendles?
Not sure what to do now. I went Libba>Pendles.
1 trade left for the round. Do I hold onto it for next week.
At this stage next week 1 have 17 starters. I played Tucker on ground and should have swapped him before the game.
Any thoughts?
how much cash do you have? Can you go tippa or aams to a prem fwd? tags?

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
About 250k. Who would you look at? I think I've missed the boat on the defenders. Could still make a downgrade to Brand but then Hawks have bye next week. Look forward to thoughts on my final trade, upgrade/downgrade or hold. Cheers

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
About 250k. Who would you look at? I think I've missed the boat on the defenders. Could still make a downgrade to Brand but then Hawks have bye next week. Look forward to thoughts on my final trade, upgrade/downgrade or hold. Cheers

Definitely a no to downgrading to Brand as he's already played three games so isn't cheap. He hasn't been getting games and who knows if he will play again after this weekend.

I would upgrade Tippa or Adams to Montagna or another option is Deledio. I prefer Montagna as he's a good price atm and Deledio's durability is a worry.

Reactions: Prospector

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
Definitely a no to downgrading to Brand as he's already played three games so isn't cheap. He hasn't been getting games and who knows if he will play again after this weekend.

I would upgrade Tippa or Adams to Montagna or another option is Deledio. I prefer Montagna as he's a good price atm and Deledio's durability is a worry.
I already have Montagna's in the mids? Any other worthy options? Thanks heaps

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
I already have Montagna's in the mids? Any other worthy options? Thanks heaps

Sorry I missed that. How about Tippa/Adams to Selwood via Montagna?

Reactions: Dino