Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
I ended up going:
Adams > Dusty
Wells > Ablett
Libba > Sloane

I wasn't completely sold on Sloane, but pretty happy with his score last night. Some may say shouldn't trade Wells and Libba, but I figure I'm effectively upgrading them to GAJ and Dusty who are possibly top 2 on their lines for the rest of the year. Also if there was ever a time to do it then it's now.

I wanted to squeeze a little bit more out of Petracca and Hopper so happy to hold them another couple, although Hopper out this week makes it harder but I feel like I've made nothing from him yet. AMT I was going to trade out but being rested for a week then the bye, I'm hoping he can come out the next few weeks refreshed and post some 90+ scores.

Reactions: Steve

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
AMT I was going to trade out but being rested for a week then the bye, I'm hoping he can come out the next few weeks refreshed and post some 90+ scores.

I'm trading Tippa and holding Adams for that same reason. Hopefully one of us gets it right! And hopefully it's me haha

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Don't jinx it! It's a marathon not a sprint! :p

I can cope even if Stef scores 10ppg less because I'll know I'll make it up bringing in Zorko a month earlier (probably 20-30 points extra for a month) and Taking Dusty over Lids (who I agree with @Fbdonkey could be likely to miss some games since Richmond are cooked)

But I brought him in anticipating a break even with Goldy... for $200k.
Considering it next week, hopefully Martin doesnt go up too much. Martin and Gawn in for Goldy and Nic Nat

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Considering it next week, hopefully Martin doesnt go up too much. Martin and Gawn in for Goldy and Nic Nat
or i trade NicNAt and Adams to Martin and Martin this week

then next week
Goldy, DBJ and Keays to Gawn, Docherty and Philips

but i dont have the guts to do it

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
ended up going
petracca to phillips
hopper to selwood
libba to steven

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Tossing up between
will he miss with injury, will he be rested, money down to MArtin
v
will Martin score ok from here?
Lots of will he??? scenarios there tabs. Guess there is only 1 way to find out.

I can see that he is a decent trade for making some cash but it just seems wrong to trade a player who is averaging 110. NN to Stef I can understand, but Goldy. GL and hope it works out for those that do it.

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015

I can see that he is a decent trade for making some cash but it just seems wrong to trade a player who is averaging 110. NN to Stef I can understand, but Goldy. GL and hope it works out for those that do it.
i hope it doesnt work out im keeping goldy lol

Reactions: Steve and Dino

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
I'm trading Tippa and holding Adams for that same reason. Hopefully one of us gets it right! And hopefully it's me haha
I pondered the same for Adams, but held off because he missed a game with injury rather than soreness, Hopefully both of us get it right!!

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
I have tried to work Docherty into my side but every scenario leaves me practically broke and unable to get the players I want to finish my team.

So for me it's:
Adams > Rance
Hopper > Phillips
Debating whether to go Libba > Pendles

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015

All i have to do is click "Complete trades" on
Adams and DBJ to Docherty and Dusty after already going Lloyd to Sloane

Reactions: Dino

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
I floated the idea of a triple tiger upgrade earlier in the week, I talked myself out of getting lids in though. So far I've gone DBJ and Adams to Rance and Dusty. I was thinking about only doing the 2 this week but now I reckon by the time of bounce tonight I will have talked myself into Libba to Pendles, just can't shake the feeling Libba will be managed in the lead up to finals and if I'm going to get rid of him at any point it might as well be this week.

This way I can go Kerridge to Hanners and Menzel to Montagna next week and my Mids and Fwds are complete!

Reactions: captainchardonnay

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
I have tried to work Docherty into my side but every scenario leaves me practically broke and unable to get the players I want to finish my team.

So for me it's:
Adams > Rance
Hopper > Phillips
Debating whether to go Libba > Pendles
I'm holding off on Doc. Highish BE, surely he will drop 50-70k over the next 2-3 weeks. Surely...

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
I'm holding off on Doc. Highish BE, surely he will drop 50-70k over the next 2-3 weeks. Surely...
If he drops $50-70k over the next 2-3 weeks thats like scoring 50s, surely you wont pick him, up if he does that?

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
If he drops $50-70k over the next 2-3 weeks thats like scoring 50s, surely you wont pick him, up if he does that?
Maybe that was a bit extreme. I just don't see him maintaining 570k.

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Maybe that was a bit extreme. I just don't see him maintaining 570k.
if he was 530K I would be all over him, but 575K is just to rich for my liking. I want him for the SC finals so will try to get him in just before they start. I have OMac at D7 who has turned into a great cash cow, so hopefully he can maintain his price until SC finals.

Rejigged my trades.
Adams to Rance
Hopper to Montagna

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
12 Trades 440k. Trade options considering byes rd 14/15 & injuries.
Def: Shaw, Rich, Bartel, Laird, Tucker, Collins (TIPPA, O MCDONALD) - Will only have Laird, Tippa, O McDonald next week
Mid: Danger, HANNERS, Ablett, LIBBA, Montagna, Rockliff, J Smith, J Jansen (PRIDDIS, R GRAY, J TRENGOVE) Do I trade Libba to Pendles?
Ruck: GAWN, S Martin, (GRIMLEY)
FWD: ZORKO, D Martin, WELLS, Barlow, Kerridge, Hall (ADAMS, PETRACCA)

Any thoughts on trades? Thanks