Round 14 trades

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Same... But in his form he could average 125 for the rest of the year. He could also struggle as the Pies have a shocking run home and could lose 8 of their last 9. I hate paying top dollar for anyone but I'm getting sick of seeing him at the top of a SC scoring list when he's not in my side.

There's also Ward who'll be 500k after his bye with the softest run home.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Thanks Steve, so which trades would you make, 2 or 3, cheers
You've got ablett in your mids twice... Hard to say what to do without knowing who the other player is. Unless you actually have him twice, in which case can you please let me know how you managed that as I am very interested!

Reactions: Prospector

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
There's also Ward who'll be 500k after his bye with the softest run home.
GWS mids are starting to look like Sydney's mids now. 6-8 premiums all of who will average about 105 and steal points off each other. Ward has been a gun the last 3 years while the kids were learning and growing up. They're getting their own ball now so I'm not sure he will be the consistent beast he has been the last 3 years.

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
You've got ablett in your mids twice... Hard to say what to do without knowing who the other player is. Unless you actually have him twice, in which case can you please let me know how you managed that as I am very interested!
The other Ablett is Priddis o is also out this week, so just need to know what to do for tonight's game as Seedsman and Sloane potentially have to be looked at. Cheers

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
The other Ablett is Priddis o is also out this week, so just need to know what to do for tonight's game as Seedsman and Sloane potentially have to be looked at. Cheers
Without going into too much thought, id go Seedsman to one of the 4 defender ins (Laird, Docherty, Simpson or Rance), Libba to Pendles, and Tippa down to a def/fwd rookie like a Hipwood or something. Gives you a lot of flexibility going forward and plenty of coin next week to upgrade Tucker and maybe even Rich.

Reactions: tiltraise

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
i think i have to trade wells or zorko, to get 18 this week and next week. then maybe just leave weitering as my d6 for the rest of the year, not ideal but it will give me 18 this week and 18 next week with 5 trades left for rest of season.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Gutsy but looking at the Norf draw, WC away, Port home (No ruck), Pies (shit rucks), he might have a couple of weeks rest

If he does then i might get Martin after his bye

It is done. I'm having post goldy depression already.

Bozman

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 7, 2016
My team currently:
DEF: Shaw, Boyd, Simpson, Laird, Bartel, AMT (DBJ, Tucker)
MID: Hannebery, Danger, Ward, Ablett, Priddis, Libba, Hall, Trengrove (R. Davis, Macpherson, Mathieson)
RUC: Goldy, Gawn (Loersche)
FWD: Martin, Buddy, Montagna, Greene, Wells, Kerridge (Rose, Petracca)

13 trades and $231k

Looking this week at:
Libba, Petracca, DBJ out
Peddles, Docherty and Phillips in

What do people think? What about Rance instead of Docherty to save some cash and upgrade next week?

Thanks

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
I've gone from 21 to 17 thank Zorko wells hopper etc

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I've seen guys with similar stats to Sloane just crack 100. Still good for the guys that brought him in.

Mason Wood looks like he could be breaking out 46%de and still a high 80 score

Reactions: the cranky one

bat

Development Coach
Feb 11, 2016
Pretty happy here. Goldy went 99 which is slightly below par for him. I have $200k which turned Libba into GAJ and some change. If Martin can match Goldy, I'm well in front both points and cash.
Don't jinx it! It's a marathon not a sprint! :p

I can cope even if Stef scores 10ppg less because I'll know I'll make it up bringing in Zorko a month earlier (probably 20-30 points extra for a month) and Taking Dusty over Lids (who I agree with @Fbdonkey could be likely to miss some games since Richmond are cooked)

But I brought him in anticipating a break even with Goldy... for $200k.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Don't jinx it! It's a marathon not a sprint! :p

I can cope even if Stef scores 10ppg less because I'll know I'll make it up bringing in Zorko a month earlier (probably 20-30 points extra for a month) and Taking Dusty over Lids (who I agree with @Fbdonkey could be likely to miss some games since Richmond are cooked)

But I brought him in anticipating a break even with Goldy... for $200k.

Feeling more comfortable with the move after watching him closely last night. He seems off and his scoring certainly is. 83, 100, 99. Sauce played well against him and made him accountable which really put him off his game.

Just need Martin to live up to his end of the bargain now.....