Round 12 Trades

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
Anyone know why Dahlhaus struggles at AO against Port? Last 2 times 77 and 63. At Etihad a 58. Im looking at bringing him in for Bennedy.

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Anyone know why Dahlhaus struggles at AO against Port? Last 2 times 77 and 63. At Etihad a 58. Im looking at bringing him in for Bennedy.
Small sample as he has only played there 2 times, so hard to tell. Both games were losses with the smallest margin being 38 points.
Looking at the stats for AO:
2015: 9K, 11HB, 0 I50, 4 FA, 0 G, 1BH
2014: 5k, 11HB, 2 I50, 0G, 0BH

His record of 2 games at AAMI produced similar SC scores.

His other game against Port last year at Etihad he scored 106.

With his BE of 123 this week, might be better waiting a week.

Reactions: GeoffMack

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
am i crazy going tippa to suckling same bye round so its good for my structure be of 32 and scores of 77,68,92,122,17 with injury and has come back with a 96 and 110 even if i use him as bench cover with fwd def swing

Reactions: Lowrider

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
am i crazy going tippa to suckling same bye round so its good for my structure be of 32 and scores of 77,68,92,122,17 with injury and has come back with a 96 and 110 even if i use him as bench cover with fwd def swing
I think I'm going to reverse and go Suckling instead of going early on Trengove. I jumped on Howe a few weeks ago in the backline so having that swing without necessarily hanging on to Walla and Adams is appealing. That will only be the 5th time I've reversed trades so far this week....

Reactions: tiltraise and Brad

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
I think I'm going to reverse and go Suckling instead of going early on Trengove. I jumped on Howe a few weeks ago in the backline so having that swing without necessarily hanging on to Walla and Adams is appealing. That will only be the 5th time I've reversed trades so far this week....
yeh it just seems way to tempting figures crossed it works out

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
Not sure if i should go: 1 up 1 down or get another rookie?
Brown to Collins via Adams DPP or
Hewett to Collins via Rich DPP
Any options?

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
Not sure if i should go: 1 up 1 down or get another rookie?
Brown to Collins via Adams DPP or
Hewett to Collins via Rich DPP
Any options?
Brown to Collins if it was me hewett out can deal with that next week

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
1 Trade left this round - 400k. What can i do with Hewett? or hold
Def: Shaw, Rich, Seedsman, Bartel, Tippa, Adams (O McDonald, D Tucker)
Mid: Danger, Priddis, R Gray, Ablett, Hannebury, Libba, Petracca, Smith (Oliver, Hewett, D Macpherson)
Ruc: Gawn, Natanui, (Grimley)
Fwd: D Martin, Zorko, Montagna, Kerridge, Wells, Barlow, (Hall, Tippa)

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
1 Trade left this round - 400k. What can i do with Hewett? or hold
Def: Shaw, Rich, Seedsman, Bartel, Tippa, Adams (O McDonald, D Tucker)
Mid: Danger, Priddis, R Gray, Ablett, Hannebury, Libba, Petracca, Smith (Oliver, Hewett, D Macpherson)
Ruc: Gawn, Natanui, (Grimley)
Fwd: D Martin, Zorko, Montagna, Kerridge, Wells, Barlow, (Hall, Tippa)
Mate tippa in the back n fwd? I assume u mean Dea but who cares. I like ur Fwds n rucks. Def n mid needs work but the foundation is there. How many trades remain? With 400k in the bank u have a choice of anybody. Make sure u trade in someone who works for ur byes. Possibly strengthen ur mids. MacPherson needs to go to Rocky. Other idea is Smith/Oliver to a Pendles or Neale.

Reactions: Steve

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Id get Pendles in, either this week or wait til after his bye. Suits your byes fine and will finish a top 3 mid.

Reactions: Brad

Bozman

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 7, 2016
Help.

I was planning on trading out Brown, but got distracted with work and forgot the Bombers were playing Friday night. Would like to swap Hall to Selwood/Rocky but not sure there's a trade down that can get me there besides DBJ. I'm thinking with a low BE and good scoring, DBJ is good bench cover through the byes. Any suggestions?

DEF: Shaw, Boyd, Simpson, Laird, Bartel, AMT (DBJ, Tucker)
MID: Hannebery, Danger, Ward, Ablett, Priddis, Libba, Hall, Smith (R. Davis, Macpherson, Mathieson)
RUC: Goldy, Nic Nat (Loersche)
FWD: Martin, Buddy, Montagna, Greene, Wells, Kerridge (Brown, Petracca)

16 trades and $27.3k

Thanks all

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
Id get Pendles in, either this week or wait til after his bye. Suits your byes fine and will finish a top 3 mid.
Not sure whether to get rid of McPherson or Hewett this week for Rocky or Pendles this week?

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Help.

I was planning on trading out Brown, but got distracted with work and forgot the Bombers were playing Friday night. Would like to swap Hall to Selwood/Rocky but not sure there's a trade down that can get me there besides DBJ. I'm thinking with a low BE and good scoring, DBJ is good bench cover through the byes. Any suggestions?

DEF: Shaw, Boyd, Simpson, Laird, Bartel, AMT (DBJ, Tucker)
MID: Hannebery, Danger, Ward, Ablett, Priddis, Libba, Hall, Smith (R. Davis, Macpherson, Mathieson)
RUC: Goldy, Nic Nat (Loersche)
FWD: Martin, Buddy, Montagna, Greene, Wells, Kerridge (Brown, Petracca)

16 trades and $27.3k

Thanks all
Think you might just have to hold off for the week. Assuming you don't want Collins (which means 2 Freo players in your def bench), anything else you do this week compromises your bye structure and will probably lose you points over the next few weeks. For this week, just flick Petracca into the mids for Hall. I've got a feeling Hall will come back after the byes and go back to being a decent f5/6.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Not sure whether to get rid of McPherson or Hewett this week for Rocky or Pendles this week?
McPherson. He won't play for a while. At least Hewett (even if he does lose a little value by playing next week) is a warm body on the field for you over the next 3 weeks. You will have enough non-players every week as it is without leaving an injured player on your bench.

Also if they're your choices, id go with Rocky and then build up the cash over the next 2 weeks to bring Pendles in after his bye.

Reactions: GeoffMack