Round 12 Trades

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
McPherson. He won't play for a while. At least Hewett (even if he does lose a little value by playing next week) is a warm body on the field for you over the next 3 weeks. You will have enough non-players every week as it is without leaving an injured player on your bench.

Also if they're your choices, id go with Rocky and then build up the cash over the next 2 weeks to bring Pendles in after his bye.
Rovky R15 bye is perfect, be careful though with Rocky, he is an injury prone bastard! Burnt me twice...

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
Help.

I was planning on trading out Brown, but got distracted with work and forgot the Bombers were playing Friday night. Would like to swap Hall to Selwood/Rocky but not sure there's a trade down that can get me there besides DBJ. I'm thinking with a low BE and good scoring, DBJ is good bench cover through the byes. Any suggestions?

DEF: Shaw, Boyd, Simpson, Laird, Bartel, AMT (DBJ, Tucker)
MID: Hannebery, Danger, Ward, Ablett, Priddis, Libba, Hall, Smith (R. Davis, Macpherson, Mathieson)
RUC: Goldy, Nic Nat (Loersche)
FWD: Martin, Buddy, Montagna, Greene, Wells, Kerridge (Brown, Petracca)

16 trades and $27.3k

Thanks all
Amt to Collins

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
Yeah. Other alternative is to get a DM Swing by bringing in a Bartel, Rich type into the mids and get a DEF?
Rovky R15 bye is perfect, be careful though with Rocky, he is an injury prone bastard! Burnt me twice...

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I've got a midfield of Dangefield, T Mitchell, Shiel, Ablett, Libba, Duncan, Gray & Kerridge.

Plan has been to bring in Hanners and Pendles over the byes and having Libba & Duncan to M8-M9, but have been thinking about maybe bringing Rocky in for Libba this week basically taking the punt that Rocky can match Pendles and/or Hanners for the rest of the season at 100k+ less... Feels very risking on a few levels.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
I've got a midfield of Dangefield, T Mitchell, Shiel, Ablett, Libba, Duncan, Gray & Kerridge.

Plan has been to bring in Hanners and Pendles over the byes and having Libba & Duncan to M8-M9, but have been thinking about maybe bringing Rocky in for Libba this week basically taking the punt that Rocky can match Pendles and/or Hanners for the rest of the season at 100k+ less... Feels very risking on a few levels.
What fun is SC without taking a couple of risks here or there? A fit Rocky who plays every game will match them.

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
Fuck fuck fuck. I took VC off danger at last minute. Thinking he doesn't score well at etihad. Fuck

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Fuck fuck fuck. I took VC off danger at last minute. Thinking he doesn't score well at etihad. Fuck

This came up a couple weeks ago he averaged over 110 at Etihad last season was just horrible there before

bat

Development Coach
Feb 11, 2016
Yes, I am stupid and crazy and the worst SC coach ever. Don't judge me :p

Ui35SWi.png

Reactions: GeoffMack