Rate My Team

Fbdonkey

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Victoria
Which one's in particular mate, I've dropped Wines for Pendles at the moment, I would imagine Duncan worries most but he's my punt in there, who else are at risk of being being sub--premiums?

ZWilliiams, Duncan, Sinclair, Bird are probably the ones that standout. I can see how a case could be made for each of them individually but collectively it seems to be pushing it to me.
Happy for you to prove me wrong tho :)

Reactions: M4TT B8S

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
ZWilliiams, Duncan, Sinclair, Bird are probably the ones that standout. I can see how a case could be made for each of them individually but collectively it seems to be pushing it to me.
Happy for you to prove me wrong tho :)

Yeah I'm a little uncomfortable with one a line, maybe just a change of Sinclair to S Martin would make the difference. I went a year early on Brodie Smith & might be doing the same with Williams.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Obviously still a work in progress, gone cheaper in defence with 2 300K midpricers, locked and loaded mids, set and forget rucks, & a strong not but iffy forward line.

Team 2.jpg

Reactions: cactus

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Obviously still a work in progress, gone cheaper in defence with 2 300K midpricers, locked and loaded mids, set and forget rucks, & a strong not but iffy forward line.

View attachment 219
Good team. A few primos different but structure similar to what I have at the moment.

Is it too much to hope that Lonergan, Williams, and Bird all come off? I guess as long as 2/3 go OK you'd still work out well for you ...

Reactions: Tevez17

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Good team. A few primos different but structure similar to what I have at the moment.

Is it too much to hope that Lonergan, Williams, and Bird all come off? I guess as long as 2/3 go OK you'd still work out well for you ...

Yeah I think it's one too many midpricers maybe taking the 2 in defence & unless Bird shows a bit more in the NABC think I'll downgrade him to one of the many FWD Rooks.

RichardC89

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
May 4, 2015
Currently sitting at:

B: Shaw, Houli, Laird, KK, M.Brown, M.Brown, (Broad, Hibberd)
M: Fyfe, Pendles, Ablett, Rockliff, Liberatore, Simpkin, Hopper, Jansen, (Polkinghorne, Mathieson, MacPherson)
R: Goldstein, Lobbe (Grimley)
F: Martin, Dahlhaus, Barlow, Z.Merrett, Kerridge, Petracca (McDonald-T, rook spot?)

Rooks are floating. Not sure if my structure is where I like it, maybe too much invested in the backline? Few risks up forward too

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
My team is constantly changing but the people who havent changed are in Bold

Shaw, Birchall, McGovern, Harwood, Aish, MBrown, Adams, Hartley
Pendles, Sidey, Rocky, Hunter, Parker, Lloyd, Ross, Mills, Gresham, Polkinghorne,
Goldy, Blicavs, Currie
Barlow, Greene, Kerridge, Wells, Menadue, Bennedy, Simpkin, Howard

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne

Pendles, Sidey, Rocky, Hunter, Parker, Lloyd, Ross, Mills, Gresham, Polkinghorne,
Goldy, Blicavs, Currie
Interesting! Points of difference all over the place. What Makes you so keen on Harwood? I know practically nothing about the guy ...

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Interesting! Points of difference all over the place. What Makes you so keen on Harwood? I know practically nothing about the guy ...
Lester, Cutler and Harwood vying are for 2 positions in the Lions 22 according to my mate (whom has Harwood in his line up and goes to Lions training sessions).

Nice score in the first NAB game but still need to make sure he makes the best 22 before selecting him

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015

Goldy, Blicavs, Currie

How many keepers do you think you have?

Sigma25

Jan 2, 2016
Current squad as follows:

B: Houli Laird Simpson Brown Brown Broad Bonner Byrne-Jones
M: Fyfe Danger Ablett Rocky Wines Libba Simpkin Kennedy Gore Jansen Mathieson
R: Martin Gawn Cox
F: Martin Barlow Greene Conca Wells Kerridge Petracca Grimley

Keen for your thoughts?

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Current squad as follows:

B: Houli Laird Simpson Brown Brown Broad Bonner Byrne-Jones
M: Fyfe Danger Ablett Rocky Wines Libba Simpkin Kennedy Gore Jansen Mathieson
R: Martin Gawn Cox
F: Martin Barlow Greene Conca Wells Kerridge Petracca Grimley

Keen for your thoughts?
The maxed out midfield / skinny forward line is starting to look very popular on this site at least ...

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Ever read The Grade Cricketer on Twitter? He's hilarious. Apparently in his world "champing" someone is pretty much the worst thing you can do to a bloke ...

I do occasionally, i was putting on my best "Dangerfield" impersonation, hard to do in text form.