2017 Ruck Cover

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
i am getting more and more sucked in to getting Nankilands over Goldy
what ever i decided to do i be it backfires
if i get Goldy then Sandi and Nank will play good and make a heap of cash or
if i get Sandi and Nank im sure Sandi will go down with injury and Nank will stink it up
I know what you mean. I think I might actually have watched a bit too much footy this preseason and maybe done a bit too much research. Starting to do my head in. Note to self - next year only start paying attention in Week 2 of the preseason comp.

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
I know what you mean. I think I might actually have watched a bit too much footy this preseason and maybe done a bit too much research. Starting to do my head in. Note to self - next year only start paying attention in Week 2 of the preseason comp.
yep its driving me insane to as i said doesn't matter what i do ill stuff it up lol

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Was on Nank early, then flicked him to Ryder... Now hes back at F3 for me (running a light forward structure atm). Covering at F3/4 for Sandi at R2 is hust starting to look like way too good value to pass up.

Reactions: Brad and Dino

lenny

Development Coach
Jun 21, 2015
Im toying with the idea of Sandi at R2 and Nank at F4 with a rookie R/F at R3 to swing if need be. I've never really gone with this strategy before so im not 100% sure i want to go ahead. Its just that the old set and forget doesnt seem to be straight forward this year

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
hmmm Nankervis seems to be pretty good. should we pick him as a forward, with sandy in the ruck, then later on swap out the bad one?

Reactions: cactus

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Gawn locked at R1 for me.

Sandi..... just anxious, but gee he looked good in the first quarter last night.

Nank looks too good to pass on. Possibly a good R2 and then switch him forward later if he looks like he could hold down F6?

Ryder still in my thoughts too. I think he's done everything he needed too in JLT. Just depends a little on whether Lobbe appears in the round 1 squad.

Witts actually looking good too. Would be worth consideration as R2.

Still no closer to locking down my rucks :confused:

bat

Development Coach
Feb 11, 2016
Gawn locked at R1 for me.

Sandi..... just anxious, but gee he looked good in the first quarter last night.

Nank looks too good to pass on. Possibly a good R2 and then switch him forward later if he looks like he could hold down F6?

Ryder still in my thoughts too. I think he's done everything he needed too in JLT. Just depends a little on whether Lobbe appears in the round 1 squad.

Witts actually looking good too. Would be worth consideration as R2.

Still no closer to locking down my rucks :confused:
No Lobbe and Ryder scores 109 w/ 10 HTA.... hmmmm.

Back into the equation for me.

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Just to throw another cat amongst the pigeons, Hickey has gone apesh*t in the final JLT tonight with no Longer

Reactions: Brad

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
Just to throw another cat amongst the pigeons, Hickey has gone apesh*t in the final JLT tonight with no Longer
If longer isn't named round 1 I am going to be so tempted to get hickey o_O just to confuse my ruck situation even more