X v. Y

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
Early thoughts on a couple of WCE and Hawks players ...

JJK v. Gunstall
Josh Hill v. Delicious

All feedback, stats etc appreciated. I'll post some soon.

Reactions: M4TT B8S

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
JJK and Cyril for me. Reckon Gunston might struggle with Roughy out, and Hill has never averaged better than 77 and I don't see any reason why he'd start now

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Early thoughts on a couple of WCE and Hawks players ...

JJK v. Gunstall
Josh Hill v. Delicious

All feedback, stats etc appreciated. I'll post some soon.

Agreed w/ J-Dog. JJ over Gunstall ... too much doubt to start him with Roughy out, right?

I can't even start to make a case for Hill or Cyril. Care to share your thinking there?

Prospector

Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
I can't even start to make a case for Hill or Cyril. Care to share your thinking there?
Not starting either atm, just felt there were some similarities. JJK has a guernsey so far.

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
There's a bit of talk about Pendles in another thread with the possibly of a slight role change, so how about Pendles vs Danger?

Prospector

Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
Its a tough one. I have Danger in the side atm, mostly hoping for big things at the Cats. Collingwood have a tough first few rounds, so maybe I can get off to a flyer?

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Pendles for me, nothing against the Danger pick though. Think they should be around the same level by the end of the year

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
JJK, Cyril and Pendles for me.

JJK over Gunston but wouldnt touch either. More inclined to go with Darling instead.

Cyril over Hill but will Cyril play 20+ games ?

Pendles v Danger is a tight one . Going Pendles only because not sure how Danger will mould in to the cats game plan. Jelwood needs help but danger needs good ball to do his work.

What about Mummy v NicNat??

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Nic Nat. I would put a significant amount of money on Mummy playing 16 games or less
If mummy fit he creams nic nat as a ruckman. Last 4 years, albeit some injuries for both, mummy averages more disp, marks, hit outs and tackles per game than nic nat. His avg disp eff over those years is about 76% and nic nat's is about 66%. My concern is that although nic scored great last year his numbers in all catergories except h/outs dropped from the previous year in a year when they made a GF, won a lot of games for a top four finish and i would suggest that this year maybe priddis might get tagged finally which could impact on the h/out to adv points which obviously make up most his score, as with an avg of 11.7 disp, 1.4 marks and 3.6 tackles a game in 2015 with a disp eff of 61.9% he aint getting many points there! Mummy for me - better natural football player, team on the rise and a bit of mongrel in him.