Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
What are peoples plans now that Newman has been omitted? Originally i had hampton to EVW... however i have no backup on the bench if any late outs. Plus it will leave me Newman and stewart on the bench and no guarantee when they will be back.
Havw to double downgrade this week, next week coukd be danger and pendles upgrade...

Newman to EVW for me.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
What are peoples plans now that Newman has been omitted? Originally i had hampton to EVW... however i have no backup on the bench if any late outs. Plus it will leave me Newman and stewart on the bench and no guarantee when they will be back.
Havw to double downgrade this week, next week coukd be danger and pendles upgrade...
I'm still doing Hampton to EVW. Hampton has not much more to make despite his lowish BE. Have to back Newman and Stewart to get back in and be ready to trade around the byes.

Reactions: Crackhead

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Thats what i am thinking! With a BE of 15... makes it hard

I'm not convinced that he gets straight back in so he's going for me.

Reactions: Steve

Crackhead

Aspiring Coach
Aug 28, 2015
Going to wait it out just before the game and will then make it happen. Heard a rumour that someone from crows might make way for Riley Knight, possibly Otten. If so it will be Newman otherwise Hampton.

Ice Cold Beverage

Aspiring Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Jan 24, 2017
Melbourne
Going to wait it out just before the game and will then make it happen. Heard a rumour that someone from crows might make way for Riley Knight, possibly Otten. If so it will be Newman otherwise Hampton.

Heard that too - I wouldn't be surprised if Otten makes way for Knight. Makes sense, he's a 3rd tall and playing in the wet..

bat

Development Coach
Feb 11, 2016
Why not Otten? Theoretically Newman has a heap more cash to make and Otten will be close to maxed out after one more price movement.

If he's out I'm cutting to the chase and trading him.

Reactions: cactus

Crackhead

Aspiring Coach
Aug 28, 2015
Why not Otten? Theoretically Newman has a heap more cash to make and Otten will be close to maxed out after one more price movement.

If he's out I'm cutting to the chase and trading him.

All good, knight has replaced milera... stand down. Later Hampton

Reactions: bat

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I'm tossing up between Bont, Pendles & Cripps to replace Beams,
Bont just looks the man this season no effect on bye structure but does deplete my cash a bit,
Pendles is Pendles you know what you get, I'm already a bit heavy through his bye round though.
Cripps just looks ready to explode to me & same bye as well and only 30-40K difference.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Seems to be a mixed reaction. Seen a lot going Black but then a lot going Parsons.

According to the numbers on SC, 26k have traded in Parsons and 11k for Black FWIW.
traded in black and yeo.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
McNiece @ $102k, EVW @ $155k, Cox $117k.

Otherwise upgrade a Def and downgrade a mid or fwd

McNiece surely out of all them. He was out "managed" so you'd say he's straight back in after that loss.

EVW looks a handy defender but a SC liability.