Round 10 Discussion & Trade Talk

Azza Jones

Aspiring Coach
Mar 13, 2018
Carnage: Have Murray, Keefe and Crowden omitted plus Mills out injured.

Same I have Finlayson, Crowden, Coffield, Keefe all omitted

Then I have L. Murphy, T Cole, Fritsch, Spargo all on extended benches!

I am still holding Naughton and add to all that Robbie Gray/Dom Barry byes and I am wondering if I can put 22 on field...

Azza Jones

Aspiring Coach
Mar 13, 2018
Bloody hell. I have four out in my backline with Murray, Finlayson, Keefe, Naughton all not playing. Also Coffield, Barry and Crowden out, so they can’t cover. 7 players out!!!

I was going to do Murray down to Phillips (via Coffield) and Kelly up to Danger but if I do that, I wear a doughnut in my defence. Should I go up to premo in defence to fix that hole, and look at danger next two weeks? If I go for Premo in defence, who? I have Yeo, Laird, Sicily and Lloyd already.

Total Carnage this week... So many of us in the same boat

Geoff123

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Aug 10, 2017
Bloody hell. I have four out in my backline with Murray, Finlayson, Keefe, Naughton all not playing. Also Coffield, Barry and Crowden out, so they can’t cover. 7 players out!!!

I was going to do Murray down to Phillips (via Coffield) and Kelly up to Danger but if I do that, I wear a doughnut in my defence. Should I go up to premo in defence to fix that hole, and look at danger next two weeks? If I go for Premo in defence, who? I have Yeo, Laird, Sicily and Lloyd already.
Simpson would be a good buy !

Toadvine

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Feb 15, 2018
Josh kelly coming back could be good timing for me finishing my midfield!

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Total Carnage this week... So many of us in the same boat
I'm actually secretly hoping for Yeo to miss and for Murphy/Mirra to not make the finals sides. The only player from the carnage I have is Murray and I have adequate cover for him.

Apologies to anyone here who's copping the carnage!!

Reactions: Prospector

Yort

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 3, 2018

yeah, im the same, was going to bring titch in for kelly, but will have to upgrade the backline now, would say hurley, but he is another week away, best bet is simpson, or looks like t mac is playing after the foot scare, so he might be a good POD for you.

The Antrobus

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 9, 2018
I'm actually secretly hoping for Yeo to miss and for Murphy/Mirra to not make the finals sides. The only player from the carnage I have is Murray and I have adequate cover for him.

Apologies to anyone here who's copping the carnage!!
that's not nice!

Reactions: Geoff123

Bozman

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 7, 2016
Instead of Simpson, I went T Mac. I know there’s a foot injury cloud, but doesn’t sound serious if he plays this week and think he’ll outscore Simpson the way home.

Thoughts?

Does mean I have 6 Demons players though, which honestly terrifies me.

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
DEF: Laird, Simpson, Shaw, Yeo, Doedee, Cole, (Murray, L Murphy)
MID: Fyfe, Danger, Titch, Dusty, Cogs, T Kelly, Petracca, Brayshaw (Barry, Holman, Spargo)
RUC: Gawn, NicNat (Olango)
FWD: Heeney, Maclean, Sicily, D Smith, Billings, Fritsch (Guelfi, Henry)
Managed to scramble a backline before trades.
Henry, Brayshaw and Murray in the firing line.
Which two would you go to Phillips
Then which Premo would you go for. Only 67K

Geoff123

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Aug 10, 2017
I know Macrae is getting tagged tonight I’m putting on the vc on out of respect ✊

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
I know Macrae is getting tagged tonight I’m putting on the vc on out of respect ✊
He didn't get "tagged", but gee the Pies worked him out. Pendlebury and Treloar went to him at stoppages and stopped him getting first touch, although he got some nice handballs out of the bottom of the pack. He got some cheaper kicks around the ground but did nothing with them. But, Macrae paid his opponent no attention and they absolutely carved him up coming out of the stoppages. That was a poor defensive effort from Macrae.

For me, VC on Grundy and Richards filling in for Murray, off to a nice start :D

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
1 trade left for a Premo. Can get a DEF, MID, or FWD. Have 270K
Trade out T Kelly, Henry or Brayshaw - which one?
Trade in Lloyd, Cripps, Oliver or Buddy - which one?

Reactions: Centroprise

lenny

Development Coach
Jun 21, 2015
I need a defensive upgrade , its between Simpson and Yeo. I dont like either option this week though, Simpson will be cheaper next week with a high BE and Yeo could be a late out although if he got on the plane then surely he plays. Anyone else in the same boat?

Centroprise

Development Coach
Feb 21, 2018
1 trade left for a Premo. Can get a DEF, MID, or FWD. Have 270K
Trade out T Kelly, Henry or Brayshaw - which one?
Trade in Lloyd, Cripps, Oliver or Buddy - which one?
Check you bye structures but I like buddy.