Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Dea and Adams are interesting ones. Being the lowest point scoring position on the field, I'm happy to have them averaging 75-80 on field and being my last upgrades.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I highly doubt we'll be able to keep them all year, but certainly we'll be able to keep them for ages

Not so sure, they'll be the last on the list to be upgraded that's for sure but if they can keep averaging 80-85 I won't be wasting a trade when they can site on my bench for cover.

Reactions: Steve

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
They're like Kmac, Oxley and Langdon of recent years. Average around 80, get to 400k, and last priority upgrade considering we would be happy with a 95ppg avg in defence.

My plan is to have Adams forward after my first mid upgrade (lots of DPP action for me atm). Weitering and Mills were my 2 biggest rookie spends, but they will hopefully be the first to go as well.

Reactions: M4TT B8S and cactus

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
They're like Kmac, Oxley and Langdon of recent years. Average around 80, get to 400k, and last priority upgrade considering we would be happy with a 95ppg avg in defence.

My plan is to have Adams forward after my first mid upgrade (lots of DPP action for me atm). Weitering and Mills were my 2 biggest rookie spends, but they will hopefully be the first to go as well.
I think Weitering can stay for a while longer whilst he is getting a lot of ball. Mills needs a big game soon fantasy wise or he will go sooner than later

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
I think Weitering can stay for a while longer whilst he is getting a lot of ball. Mills needs a big game soon fantasy wise or he will go sooner than later

Made way for wells late yesterday morning. Considering he was on field for me, I think it's the right call and I'm justifying it as a correction trade!

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Mills is my first gone. Have to upgrade the midfield. I didn't think Weitering had that kind of game in him but I'm happy with him and Dea holding down 2 spots on field for a while. Mills and Menadue look like priorities.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Am i correct in thinking that it maybe time to trade a couple of Sydney rookies sooner than expected?
Mills BE +19
Hewett +30

Need some bug scores to stay an option for further cash generation.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Am i correct in thinking that it maybe time to trade a couple of Sydney rookies sooner than expected?
Mills BE +19
Hewett +30

Need some bug scores to stay an option for further cash generation.

Got to have the right option to trade them to. Doubt they'll lose much money (given how little they've made so far) even if their BE creep up for a week or so. Probably prefer to hold and hope they can post one big score and restart their cash generation.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Melbourne Magoo news.
Brayshaw 29 possies
Petracca 28 possies 2 goals (R5 callup could be on the cards)
Trengove got a heavy hit very early in the first and didn't return after having failed the concussion test.
Mitch King may have done an ACL
JKH looks to have done a hammy.

Reactions: Steve

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Hewett might go for GAJ this weekend.

Do i jump on Hartley? or wait one week for Ruggles? or get one each week?

Who goes if i do? Weiters, Dea, Adams, Walla in backs, Rioli (on bubble), Kerridge, Paps (fwds), Menadue, Oliver, Davis, Mills (mids)

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Second that Steve, both Mills and Menadue seem to be running oit of puff and will be first to go, there will be some nice premos soon pretty cheap to jump on.
Mills didnt play a lot of footy last year so it wouldnt surprise me if they give him a spell soon to freshen up. Maybe around the byes and give him 2 weeks rest

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Hewett might go for GAJ this weekend.

Do i jump on Hartley? or wait one week for Ruggles? or get one each week?

Who goes if i do? Weiters, Dea, Adams, Walla in backs, Rioli (on bubble), Kerridge, Paps (fwds), Menadue, Oliver, Davis, Mills (mids)
None of them are really ready to go. Adams the only one I'd consider swapping due to seeming to play more forward time. Next week Adams or Lonegan to Ruggles is likely. Will prob pass on Hartly.