Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Ryan Clarke - Lighting up the track! already had a contract extension. Keep an eye on preseason.
He has looked impressive from the little I have seen of him. Looking forward to seeing how the younsters perform tomorrow.

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
I've wondered about Clarke ever since I saw his U18/TAC numbers - very impressive.
But will he get a regular game, though?

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
I've wondered about Clarke ever since I saw his U18/TAC numbers - very impressive.
But will he get a regular game, though?
Unlikely at this stage. A few ahead of him atm. A few injuries at that may change.

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Broad from the tigers went well i thought. At the game and his eff % seemed good. Made space up when needed and looks like he will play. The other tiger that interested me was Menadue thought his game ok but with about 10 top players to come in might not be best 22.
For the dockers thought Weller deserved a mention. Like him.

Reactions: cactus

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Good work Judders! Great to get some feedback from someone who was actually at the game. Marcon and Corey Ellis were the other two I was interested in from this game - did either of them make an impression while you were watching?

Reactions: Prospector

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Good work Judders! Great to get some feedback from someone who was actually at the game. Marcon and Corey Ellis were the other two I was interested in from this game - did either of them make an impression while you were watching?
Ellis effective marcon unsure didnt realise who until after. Ellis looked like backing up last years form and was busy and although grigg scored a ton i thought he was ordinary with his disposal and decision making.
Broad and meanadue for me.

Reactions: cactus

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Anyone watch the North v Saints match? I was just having a look through the stats and looks like Anderson was pretty poor, Gresham was Ok and McMillian was alright with reasonable DE some rebounding 50 work, tackles and 1% as well.
Also how was the big yank Holmes? His stats seemed Ok price probably puts him out of the question but he may see a bit of game time this year and seems to be progressing nicely.

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Mills was a (very) clear-cut favorite to go pick 1 in his 17 year old season. He missed most of last year due to injury (some questioned whether Sydney were posturing so they wouldn't have to give up so much for him) but still went at pick 3 under the new system. Sounds like he's off to a great start and might be worth the $200+k investment.

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Anyone watch the North v Saints match? I was just having a look through the stats and looks like Anderson was pretty poor, Gresham was Ok and McMillian was alright with reasonable DE some rebounding 50 work, tackles and 1% as well.
Also how was the big yank Holmes? His stats seemed Ok price probably puts him out of the question but he may see a bit of game time this year and seems to be progressing nicely.
I was at the game. Anderson looked ok. Did some nice things and rotated between Mid and fwds. Not sure how he scored SC wise.

McDonald seemed to do a lot of the rebounding out of D50 and may have affected McMillians output.

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Ryan Clarke - Lighting up the track! already had a contract extension. Keep an eye on preseason.
Super impressed by his game today. Didn't look out of place. Scored 83pts. Now he just has to get a game come rd 1

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Remember who Mills was against today though, Port Adelaide fielded a side well below par, I've had Mills in my side for a while, encouraging to see him playing well but won't stop me changing him if others perform well also

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Gore looked Ok against WC 9k, 4h, 69% DE 6m 3t 2 goals will he have a case for R1?
Also Leppa has said that Mathieson has every chance for a R1 call up 9k, 4h, 61% DE, 1m, 2t and 1 goal.
It will be interesting to see how both are used in their next hit out.

Reactions: Dino and M4TT B8S

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
From memory Mathieson played a VFL game for Geelong and was the leading clearance player that day you think with a afl preseason under his belt he's ready to go,

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
From memory Mathieson played a VFL game for Geelong and was the leading clearance player that day you think with a afl preseason under his belt he's ready to go,

Hope so, like to see a couple more from him especially when the core of the Team come in and play. Would like to see where Brissy intend to use/play him.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Hope so, like to see a couple more from him especially when the core of the Team come in and play. Would like to see where Brissy intend to use/play him.[/QUOTE

On the ball or out of the team I reckon.

Mills looks like he's got a spot of the back flank with a little bit of time in the middle, not sure where I'm going to get the money for him.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
From the weekend i liked:
Mill (Lock)
Kerridge (Lock)
Macpherson (needs to be elevated)
Dan Howe (unlikely to crack the Hawks backline)
Currie (not expecting massive scores from him as R3)
Keays (Does he keep his spot with Rockliff, Rich, Beams, Hanley, Zorko and Bastinac to come back in)
Mathieson (see above)
Howard (If he gets a start in R1 he is in)
Gore (dont think he plays R1 though)
Anderson (Not sold on Jed yet, unsure if he plays R1)
Blakely (Good luck getting in to that Freo midfield)
Marcon (Dont think he make the R1 team)
Menadue (See above)
Mabior Chol (WOW the guy can jump!!!!)
Byrne (nneds to be elevated)

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
From the weekend i liked:
Mill (Lock)
Kerridge (Lock)
Macpherson (needs to be elevated)
Dan Howe (unlikely to crack the Hawks backline)
Currie (not expecting massive scores from him as R3)
Keays (Does he keep his spot with Rockliff, Rich, Beams, Hanley, Zorko and Bastinac to come back in)
Mathieson (see above)
Howard (If he gets a start in R1 he is in)
Gore (dont think he plays R1 though)
Anderson (Not sold on Jed yet, unsure if he plays R1)
Blakely (Good luck getting in to that Freo midfield)
Marcon (Dont think he make the R1 team)
Menadue (See above)
Mabior Chol (WOW the guy can jump!!!!)
Byrne (nneds to be elevated)
Keep an eye on Clarke. Unsure if he can break into the Kangas R1 team but wouldn't surprise me if he lined up.
I thought Ellis was good for the Tigers. Hardwick loves the kid by all accounts and I reckon he will get a R1 gig.

Reactions: tabs