Rd 10 trades

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
Smith. The guy who is priced at 255K with a BE of 3? Don't trade him.

It is not a great feeling sitting at 8th and feeling like you have to make every post a winner but don't get sucked in to too many quick fixes ... you've just got to try to make the right calls for your team each week and trust that serves you well over the length of the season.

Normally it is a "no" to sideways trades at this point in the season but I agree with what FBDonkey said on the podcast this week. I think now is a pretty good time to break that rule and get Goldy in for Stef. If you're really set in doing two moves this week DBJ down to Williams puts cash in your bank.

I don't think there are any must make moves in price in the forward line. Lids won't go up much in price this week. Dahlhaus has a high break even. Most of the rookies except maybe Brown should hit their break evens. Anyway, I'd be looking to add to your midfield depth not the forward line if possible.

Brown or Kennedy to Mathieson (Barlow moving back forward) and Hewitt up to Robbie Gray next week.

Im thinking: Stef-> Goldy, Weitering->Williams bank that cash, look at Gray next week. He could be sub $500k!! Unheard of

Reactions: cactus

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Gresham to Hopper. That's all for this week. I'm not keen on any other rookies and I've softened on going early. Mathieson next week with an upgrade to a Priddis or Gray.

Rob86

Aspiring Coach
Apr 11, 2016
Decided to have a mass change this week with loads of players back in. Took advantage of DPP to make DBJ become Priddis and Menadue become Hopper. $50k still in the bank. Trying to work out if Petracca or Barlow should be on field.

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
Man with Williams out im stuck for my second trade. Stef -> Goldy is locked. Toss up DBJ/Weiters to ???. Getting in Hopper screws my structure too much so I'm gonna have to pass. Any rookie on the bubble defenders named???

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Man with Williams out im stuck for my second trade. Stef -> Goldy is locked. Toss up DBJ/Weiters to ???. Getting in Hopper screws my structure too much so I'm gonna have to pass. Any rookie on the bubble defenders named???
Just Collins, the mature-age first-gamer from Freo. I don't think it's crazy to jump early on him tho. Pearce just broke his leg and the team stink.

Gawn Armi Witts

Aspiring Coach
Apr 18, 2016
Double upgrade this week. With all the ins team looks so much healthier. Predicting 8-9 trades more to get a complete team by end of byes.

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
petracca or kerridge on field?

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
So it's like this. I dump Stef n I bring in Goldy. I missed first 3 qtrs. I finally plonk my arse on the couch n watch the last qtr n see Goldy wrapped in ice!!!! Please dear lord tell me Goldy is going to be ok. I can't handle it if he is injured.

Reactions: cactus

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
So it's like this. I dump Stef n I bring in Goldy. I missed first 3 qtrs. I finally plonk my arse on the couch n watch the last qtr n see Goldy wrapped in ice!!!! Please dear lord tell me Goldy is going to be ok. I can't handle it if he is injured.
You clearly jinx him for all the rest of us. :mad:. The guy was fine til you jumped on board ...