Round 5 Trades

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
So thinking Papley - DBJ and S.Gray to K.Kolo, know bring in a Defender for a FWD is a bit of a no-no but I've got my eye on Dusty and Chad over the coming weeks so i think that excuses it somewhat though the pure Gray for Kolo actually costs me money.

What do you guys think if that?

Alternatively

Barlow Gray > Fyfe DBJ

Papley > DBJ

Gray > DBJ

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Making 1 trade this week and bringing in either Yeo (BE 32) or Billings (BE 54), probably get the other in next week as both have really impressed me. Yeo has the tougher game this week.

Who will beat their BE by the most this week - i.e. who's best to get this week and who's OK to leave to next week?

Leaning towards Billings, despite the higher BE. Thinking Yeo might score poorly this week against the Swans.

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Making 1 trade this week and bringing in either Yeo (BE 32) or Billings (BE 54), probably get the other in next week as both have really impressed me. Yeo has the tougher game this week.

Who will beat their BE by the most this week - i.e. who's best to get this week and who's OK to leave to next week?

Leaning towards Billings, despite the higher BE. Thinking Yeo might score poorly this week against the Swans.
Who are you trading out to get these blokes mate? I don't think it'll make much difference which one you trade in first... Is it the same bloke you'd be trading out for either one of these? Maybe look at that, might help the decision

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
$37k in bank. What would be your trade advice? If this was you. Hold team as is. Trade 1 or trade 2. Hopefully I get a few people responeed. Thanks in advance and good luck.

Def: Shaw, Rich, Seedsman, Weitering, Adams, Dea, Tippa, Brown
Mid: Ablett, Fyfe, Danger, Priddis, R Gray, Libba, Kerridge, Mills, Oliver, Hewitt, Davis
Ruck: Gawn, Nat, Grimley
For: Dusty, Wells, Barlow, Papley, B Kennedy, Hall, McCarthy, Menadue

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015

Just my opinion don't think either will be top 10 in their position so don't really see the point, Like Billings but if you have 30 touches @ 86%de 2 goal 5 tackle game in a winning side you've got to be knocking out more than 109.

Reactions: M4TT B8S

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
$37k in bank. What would be your trade advice? If this was you. Hold team as is. Trade 1 or trade 2. Hopefully I get a few people responeed. Thanks in advance and good luck.

Mid: Ablett, Fyfe, Danger, Priddis, R Gray, Libba, Kerridge, Mills, Oliver, Hewitt, Davis
Depends how many trades you've used I reckon. If you have 27-30 then maybe ditch one of Menadue and Papley for Byrne Jones. If you have 26 or less then hold. Don't trade just for the sake of it. A little bit of extra money in the bank doesn't hurt as long as you're not compromising your points on field.

Reactions: M4TT B8S

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015

Pap for DJB to make a bit of coin

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
Guys I'm stuck.

28 trades left, $380k

My team:
Def: heater, laird, Gibbo, Adams, dea, weitering (McD-Tipp, Brown)
Mid: Fyfe, gaz, pendles, Parker, Libba, Bennedy, kerridge, mills, (hewett, Davis, Dunkley)
Ruck: Martin, gawn (wyatt)
Fwd: dusty, hall, Barlow, wells, menadue, McCarthy (pap, Milera)

Stef Martin named so I guess that's great news, but his value will plummet so I either hold n stick with him all year or sideways him to goldy which I can afford in 1 trade.

Or I move Milera on for def rookie, pocket 90k and move pap on for a mid premo.

Pap could come good after this week. Great 3 games coming up against lions, bombers and tigers. Could easy make another 80-90k. I guess I need points this week as I'm 0-2 in my league and slipping down the ranking after 1950 last week.

Dunno what direction to take. Any ideas??

k-red17

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Jun 21, 2015
yeh ive only used two trades aswell think about just using the one this week and thats just davis out and get two dads lol using dpp
am extremely frustrated that oliver is out tho means i have to use a rookie that i dont really want on field this week

Yeah have Oliver on my pine too :( hence my thought of bringing Danger in this week so Hewitt stays on my pine.

Taking a risk with 3 rookies in my backs but Weitering and Adams are playing like keepers at the minute.

Reactions: Brad

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Guys I'm stuck.

28 trades left, $380k

My team:
Def: heater, laird, Gibbo, Adams, dea, weitering (McD-Tipp, Brown)
Mid: Fyfe, gaz, pendles, Parker, Libba, Bennedy, kerridge, mills, (hewett, Davis, Dunkley)
Ruck: Martin, gawn (wyatt)
Fwd: dusty, hall, Barlow, wells, menadue, McCarthy (pap, Milera)

Stef Martin named so I guess that's great news, but his value will plummet so I either hold n stick with him all year or sideways him to goldy which I can afford in 1 trade.

Or I move Milera on for def rookie, pocket 90k and move pap on for a mid premo.

Pap could come good after this week. Great 3 games coming up against lions, bombers and tigers. Could easy make another 80-90k. I guess I need points this week as I'm 0-2 in my league and slipping down the ranking after 1950 last week.

Dunno what direction to take. Any ideas??
Maybe Pap to DBJ (you can afford it with 28 trades). Hang onto a trade in case Martin is a late out and then you're justified in going to Goldy.

Reactions: GeoffMack

qarocks

Development Coach
Feb 5, 2016
I have gone Pap>DBJ, down to 27 trades left.
I checked the tooserious calc, and with 60 avg will take till round 8 to get to 250k. It also means I can swing Tippa to FWD and get his points on ground - hoping for a 75 avg.

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
does anyone know when collingwoods team comes out, need to know if degoey is playing

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
O and what was that site the boys were talking about, counts peoples trades or something?

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
I agree with tevez. If you held rocky better off keeping him imo. I traded him but had too as crouch also injured that week etc etc. Consider this - is rockys best form a top eight mid form. Yes for me so keep him save the trade. What about barlow out brown forward with mpp, dbj in def and then papley to hall? It opens up def/fwd mpp keeps rocky who is > barlow and brings in hall. Papley may struggle to b/e this week and if so another poor game may end his time in the seniors. Davis wont lose cash and had a low be for next match. He was also noted as rested not omitted like the other suns. My thoughts and advice but read the pds as your team and decision

adjusted the trades to read papley to dbj, swing brown fwd
davis to hall
leaves a little over 10k in the kitty, at least most of my cash is now working for me instead of the pine.

your pds did not allow for late mid out coverage, so hence keeping barlow and trading out davis, means i have bench coverage on every line except ruck, this will be adjusted later.

Reactions: Prospector