Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
I suspect my Patreon hasn't linked up to these forums. It won't allow me access to the Patron forum :(

Check your subscription entitlements as not all Patreon subscriptions allow you access to the private forum.

Looking at your patron banner I suspect that your subscription doesn't give you access.

Reactions: Brad

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Mean't to say something last season but if someone can fix it up so I have the Patreon banner on my profile that would be cool, unless the $4 doesn't entitle you to it then no worries.

WATSON4PM

Patron '17
Patron '18
May 12, 2015
All signed up. Does the patreon account link up straight away or does it take a couple of days to link?
Thanks for all the good work you guys do

Fbdonkey

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Victoria
Mean't to say something last season but if someone can fix it up so I have the Patreon banner on my profile that would be cool, unless the $4 doesn't entitle you to it then no worries.

Banner is there. Very much appreciate ongoing support!

Reactions: Prospector

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Keep up the good work
How do we access the patreon forum?

If you click on "Forum" at the top you should then see "For Patrons Only!" at the top of the screen and that takes you to the forum.

Shinboner

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 19, 2016
Podcasts have been great so far boys. Can't wait for the rookie show.

Shinboner

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 19, 2016
Would like to hear your thoughts on where your VC loophole player scoring zero will sit in your teams
Starting to consider the M11 Dpp position over R3

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Starting to consider the M11 Dpp position over R3
Dont like M11 as a loophole as most coaches are starting with a prem heavy Midfield which means one of them (like danger) might miss out to use the loophole

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Dont like M11 as a loophole as most coaches are starting with a prem heavy Midfield which means one of them (like danger) might miss out to use the loophole
@tabs
Just to be clear it is not captaincy loopholing that you are talking about, right? I usually do a captain loophole but I don't bother loopholing other players.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
@tabs
Just to be clear it is not captaincy loopholing that you are talking about, right? I usually do a captain loophole but I don't bother loopholing other players.
So if your VC scores 200, you still play a captain and dont take the 400.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Say I have Pendles playing in the first game of the round and Danger playing in the last game of the round. Also I have David Meyers (for the sake of the exercise playing in the second last game).

Pendles scores 160 so I put Meyers on the field (with the "C") and Danger on the bench (with the "E").

Pendles scores 85 and Meyers stays on the bench and Danger comes on to the field (with the "C").

Either way there is no chance of missing out in Pendles or Dangers scores, right? I feel like I must be being dense because I've seen you make the point a couple of times about not liking the midfield donut but I don't think I understand ...

Reactions: tabs and TomCat

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Say I have Pendles playing in the first game of the round and Danger playing in the last game of the round. Also I have David Meyers (for the sake of the exercise playing in the second last game).

Pendles scores 160 so I put Meyers on the field (with the "C") and Danger on the bench (with the "E").

Pendles scores 85 and Meyers stays on the bench and Danger comes on to the field (with the "C").

Either way there is no chance of missing out in Pendles or Dangers scores, right? I feel like I must be being dense because I've seen you make the point a couple of times about not liking the midfield donut but I don't think I understand ...
When you utilise the captaincy loophole as described above, you run a small risk of receiving an actual donut, in the event that one of your remaining on-field players doesn't play (as obviously only one emergency score can count on any one line). Maybe that's the point. But it might not be.

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
When you utilise the captaincy loophole as described above, you run a small risk of receiving an actual donut, in the event that one of your remaining on-field players doesn't play (as obviously only one emergency score can count on any one line). Maybe that's the point. But it might not be.

Nope, you can have more than one emergency score count on any one line.

You've made me feel better as I haven't been able to figure it out either and thought I was the only one.