The Podcast

Fbdonkey

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Victoria
Will the podcast be available on the website?

Yeah mate, podcast should go up on the website tonight. Also available now on podbean or iTunes. Dont forget that if you are signed up to be a Patreon there is a bunch of extra content - just check out the Patreon section of this forum for details.

Reactions: Steve and tiltraise

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Yeah mate, podcast should go up on the website tonight. Also available now on podbean or iTunes. Dont forget that if you are signed up to be a Patreon there is a bunch of extra content - just check out the Patreon section of this forum for details.
I can't for the life of me find the Patreon section of the forum. Could just be having a dumb moment but I can't see it anywhere. I couldn't track down the year end podcast from last year either.

Fbdonkey

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Victoria
I can't for the life of me find the Patreon section of the forum. Could just be having a dumb moment but I can't see it anywhere. I couldn't track down the year end podcast from last year either.

I have sent you the link in your inbox mate.

If any other patreon supporters need help then let us know.

Cheers

Reactions: inwhiterooms

k-red17

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Jun 21, 2015
Just did the same as Brad with the $8 per month pledge.

Cheers boys for providing us with your PODS :) Keep up the good work lads!

lenny

Development Coach
Jun 21, 2015
Just a question on the Patreon podcasts can you download them using pocketcasts or similar pocast app or do you need to download an mp3 version from the website?

Fbdonkey

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Victoria
Just a question on the Patreon podcasts can you download them using pocketcasts or similar pocast app or do you need to download an mp3 version from the website?

they are not available on podcast apps mate. Accessed via google drive or website

Reactions: lenny

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
I have sent you the link in your inbox mate.

If any other patreon supporters need help then let us know.

Cheers
I suspect my Patreon hasn't linked up to these forums. It won't allow me access to the Patron forum :(