X v. Y

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Birchall vs Suckling

Don't neeeed the extra cash but am thinking if they both end up avg 90 then the extra $70k will come in handy down the track. Also Birch more of a chance to get a tag, and a rest for that matter?
Birchall.

Dannyk

Patron '19
Patron '20
May 9, 2015
How about:

Stef Martin / BSmith / Dunkley

Vs

Nicnat / Rich / Gresham

mdola2

Aspiring Coach
Patron '17
Patron '19
Feb 24, 2016
Yeo v B Smith? (or another similar priced defender) I also have Laird.

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
To start on field
Walla vs MBrown Vs MAdams
Mills Vs Hewett

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
I have most of the right rookies in place. I'm inclined to stick with my primos who have niggles like Pendles and Rocky. Brad Crouch clearly lacking fitness and will at least hold value. Which leaves Barlow - I watched the Freo game and I was pretty damn unimpressed with what I saw from this guy. Also read on another site that he only attended 3 centre bounces (can't find any independent confirmation on this).

So ... thinking of trading out Barlow and strengthening my backline via DPP ... Laird or JJ ... leaning toward JJ but I haven't really seen any Doggies games this year and I watched a big chunk of Crows v Power and Laird looked the real deal.

Reactions: Prospector

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
haven't really seen any Doggies games this year
was at the game last night, JJ's work rate off and on the ball was insane, he would run 40-50m just to put pressure on, granted the only games so far have been at Etihad (last year he averaged 90 at Etihad and 60 away) and we've won by 10 goals in both, but if you also look ahead to supercoach finals... JJ plays the first 3 SC finals at Etihad and in the supercoach prelim it's Essendon at Etihad

Dogs also have the next 5 at Etihad, if he scores 110 at Etihad games and hopefully 80 away, I'm more than fine with that (we have 12 more games at Etihad, 8 more away)... If that's the case then he should average 98 for the remainder of the season

Reactions: BigKev and cactus

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
My issue with JJ was always that score discrepancy between Etihad and everywhere else. But at his price, even with the down games, I'm not sure you can afford not to have him. The game is always suited towards running rebounder defenders and he looks to have taken the #1 role off Boyd and Murphy, who have always been solid and reliable scorers. He's even getting forward a fair bit as well, which is always a good thing. Interested to see the heat map from last night. I think I've talked myself into getting him in.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Thanks guys.

Found the source for the Barlow centre bounce stat - Fantasy Freako. 3 for the game and nil in the second half. Also he did not record a disposal inside defensive 50.

BigKev

Aspiring Coach
Jun 23, 2015
Adelaide
Said to myself during pre-season, I am not going to follow the trend this season, but here I am just about to do what everyone else has or will be doing.
Going to trade Rocky.

T Mitchell vs Libba??? Not sure which way to go.

Also Barlow is gone. Not sure who to go with yet.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Said to myself during pre-season, I am not going to follow the trend this season, but here I am just about to do what everyone else has or will be doing.
Going to trade Rocky.

T Mitchell vs Libba??? Not sure which way to go.

Also Barlow is gone. Not sure who to go with yet.
Can you move some one forward and get Titch and LIba for BArlow and Rocky?