Round 16 Trades

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I think I want to see Rocky and Fyfe one more time so will just do the Berry to Witherden trade.

Thunderstruck

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
May 1, 2015
I'm thinking of just leaving Sandi on the bench for now and running with the Martin/Nank ruck combo for a few weeks and just loophole between Greenwood and Parsons. Am I the only one a bit hesitant to go Sandi to Gawn? I know he's looked good but I get a bit nervous with all that strapping on his leg.

I'll wait and see and then upgrade Sandi to another ruck or potentially another fwd or mid or def via loopholing if the Martin/Nank combo is service enough.

At this stage I am going

Hannan -> Cripps

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
I'm thinking of just leaving Sandi on the bench for now and running with the Martin/Nank ruck combo for a few weeks and just loophole between Greenwood and Parsons. Am I the only one a bit hesitant to go Sandi to Gawn? I know he's looked good but I get a bit nervous with all that strapping on his leg.

I'll wait and see and then upgrade Sandi to another ruck or potentially another fwd or mid or def via loopholing if the Martin/Nank combo is service enough.

At this stage I am going

Hannan -> Cripps

If Gawn gets back to more than 80%, he's a MUST have. He'll destroy you if you don't have him.

That being said, his 96 wasn't awe inspiring. I'm holding until next week.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
He really butchered the ball on Sunday. Was hard to watch
He doesn't just butcher the ball either. Even if he hits the target it's often to someone in a worse position than himself. I'm amazed they have persisted with him in the midfield, his decision-making can be atrocious.

Compare it to Witherden playing his 2nd game. So composed and choosing all the right options.

Benj

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 5, 2016
London

At this stage I am going

Hannan -> Cripps
I get your hesitation on Gawn but that's a lot of cash just sitting on your bench. There are a lot of players coming in to some real good scoring form. I'd be trying to get that cash on field and generating points. If you're happy to run with Martin and Nank, then I'd be looking at getting another Premo in to you fwds. Trade choices feel like they get harder this time of year don't they? Good luck @Thunderstruck

qarocks

Development Coach
Feb 5, 2016
is nank to darcy just completely mental? imo they are half a chance to avg the same until the end of the year

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
10 Trades 50K
DEF: Doch, Shaw, Adams, Tuohy, Newmann, Hibberd (Melb) (Ryan, Hibberd - Nth)
MID: Danger, Pendles, Neale, Fyfe, JPK, Merrett, Bont, Pepper (S Selwood, Cousins, Berry)
RUCK: Sandi, Martin (Strnadica)
FWD: Dahl, Nank, Macrae, Lynch, Buddy, Greenwood (Parsons, Eddy)
Thoughts for this week?

Thunderstruck

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
May 1, 2015
I get your hesitation on Gawn but that's a lot of cash just sitting on your bench. There are a lot of players coming in to some real good scoring form. I'd be trying to get that cash on field and generating points. If you're happy to run with Martin and Nank, then I'd be looking at getting another Premo in to you fwds. Trade choices feel like they get harder this time of year don't they? Good luck @Thunderstruck

Thanks mate. Yeah I certainly do see your point. I think the point of me hanging on Sandi for now is so I can decide in a couple of weeks whether to go to Gawn or upgrade him to a premo fwd/mid. I will hold of this week and then reassess next week. The good thing is Sandi won't be going down in price!

Reactions: Benj

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
10 Trades 50K
DEF: Doch, Shaw, Adams, Tuohy, Newmann, Hibberd (Melb) (Ryan, Hibberd - Nth)
MID: Danger, Pendles, Neale, Fyfe, JPK, Merrett, Bont, Pepper (S Selwood, Cousins, Berry)
RUCK: Sandi, Martin (Strnadica)
FWD: Dahl, Nank, Macrae, Lynch, Buddy, Greenwood (Parsons, Eddy)
Thoughts for this week?

Sandi to Gawn, Selwood/Berry to Witherden.

Reactions: Haychh and Steve

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Who's the better option to keep for the rest of the season, Scharenberg or Ryan?

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Who's the better option to keep for the rest of the season, Scharenberg or Ryan?
Usually I'd say Scharenberg. Higher ceiling, more consistent, doesn't play for Ross. But Bucks is too unreliable at the moment with team selection so who knows. I would keep Ryan, he looks like he will play the year out.

Reactions: Lowrider

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Looks like Greene may miss again. FFS, brought him in last weeek and hasnt scored for my team yet.

Trades will be Sandi to maybe Martin and Berry to Witherden. Leaves me thin with 4 trades though

Reactions: Haychh

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
Pending team sheets, no trades this round, have 4 trades and 154k left. Will only make trades to prevent on field donuts or plebs

Reactions: Mick

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Looks like Greene may miss again. FFS, brought him in last weeek and hasnt scored for my team yet.

Trades will be Sandi to maybe Martin and Berry to Witherden. Leaves me thin with 4 trades though

That hurts, I Traded JJK to Greene 2 weeks ago, got 1 big score out of him, he looks done and JJK is back....

Reactions: the cranky one