Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Byes are over thankfully.

A little unsure of what I will do this week.

Hopper to Hanners or Ward is on the cards, but the other trade is giving me grief.

Mena still has a little bit of $ to make which may come in handy. Time for Kerridge to go? Keep holding Barlow?

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Never know either broken finger/hand Barlow could be back in a week or 3... Tricky one.

I'm looking at either Collins or Lee to JJ, one of Kerridge or Petracca to go.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Firstly well done to the Dogs. Surprised JJ kicked the goal in the same way he did the injury.

JJ is an interesting one. I wont get him this week as im upgrading Keays and trading NicNat. Might look at him next week but his draw looks nice for his scoring potential as well

Do i go:
NicNat and Keays for Gawn and $513,600 for a mid (Ward, Parker, Priddis, Treloar) or
NicNat and Keays for Martin and any prem mid

If i get Martin, then i get $67k in kitty if i go Pendles as highest priced mid, but i could get Neale and $122k to upgrade

Current team line up is:
H. Shaw,
S. Docherty,
K. Simpson,
M. Boyd,
D. Rich,
J. McGovern, (S.Collins, L.Austin)
P. Dangerfield, R. Sloane, G. Ablett, L. Hunter, T. Liberatore, R. Gray, T. Rockliff, B. Keays, (K. Stewart, J. Trengove, T. Phillips)
T. Goldstein, N. Naitanui (S.Grimley)
D. Martin, L. Montagna, L. Franklin, S. Kerridge, A. Hall, C. Petracca, (M.Barlow, D.Wells)

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
JJ only scored 88 including a match winning goal which would've been scaled up like no tomorrow. Will give him at least another week, probably 2 before I consider him.

Shinboner

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 19, 2016
JJ only scored 88 including a match winning goal which would've been scaled up like no tomorrow. Will give him at least another week, probably 2 before I consider him.
Only got 20 odd points for that goal. Game winning goals are not scaled like they were a couple of years back.
He was on for a 60s score before that.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015

I personally just needed to see that he was right, had he scored around 70 I would've been happy with that because his next 5/7 are at Etihad where he averages more than elsewhere.

Reactions: Steve
Apr 29, 2015
Just the one for me. Tom Lee up to Zac Williams and that will be me done, even though I've still got issues that I could fix.

Due to my gamble of starting 2 mid price rucks - which didn't work the time I tried it 5 years ago and certainly didn't work this time - and a couple of untimely injuries, I am unfortunately down to 3 trades so just need to sit on those.

I have Sam Collins and Logan Austin as bench cover in the backline, Jack Trengove and Tom Phillips/Sam Kerridge as bench cover in the mids and Phillips/Kerridge in the forward line.

So, it isn't pretty but I'm hoping that it is enough to get me in to finals and we will see how I go from there.

Back2theFuture

Aspiring Coach
Apr 5, 2016
I am ready to depart with my FWD/DEF linkup between Tippa and Adams, it served us all well but it appears that both are struggling in what would be a long season for first year players. Upgrading one of them has its advantages and disadvantages but I feel that my Fwds are solid now so looking to implant Elliott Yeo into the backs as I have about 460k available and replacing one of them.

Who to cull, please help SCC community, Tippa ( tackler) or Adams (stopper)?

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
I am ready to depart with my FWD/DEF linkup between Tippa and Adams, it served us all well but it appears that both are struggling in what would be a long season for first year players. Upgrading one of them has its advantages and disadvantages but I feel that my Fwds are solid now so looking to implant Elliott Yeo into the backs as I have about 460k available and replacing one of them.

I may be a little biased (see profile pic), but I would cull Adams. He seems to now be getting the #1 forward (played on Buddy on the weekend) which, as impressive as it is for a first year player, doesn't bode well SC scoring wise. Walla's JS is good, he should play out the rest of the year as he has already had a weeks rest plus the bye and Woosha will want to have a good look at him for the future.

jimmy94

Jun 14, 2016

I personally had this same decision last week and I went with Adams, This paid off because even tho he got 50... Tippa got 37

Reactions: Back2theFuture

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
SC.png

5 Trades left and this is what i got, kinda wish crips was hannabery though. is it silly to burn two trades to get him there if i am aiming for a league win.