Round 16 trades

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
If they don't drop their bundle completely of course.

From memory Hanners plays well against everyone, not a down hill skier so wouldnt be too concerned with the draw I would expect Pendles to score a lil better.

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
7 Trades - 145k
Def: Shaw, Bartel, Laird, Mcveigh, Rich, Tippa (Collins, O McDonald)
Mid: Ablett, Danger, Pendles, Hanners, Gray, Priddis, Rockliff, S Thompson (J Smith, J Trengove, Phillips)
Ruck: S Martin, Gawn (Grimley)
Fwd: Zorko, D Martin, Hall, Montagna, Deledio, Wells (Kerridge, Petracca)
Prob need to get another Defender but don't have enough for Simpson/Docherty unless I do something with Kerridge.
Looking for any options you would go for or just hold for this week.

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Anyone hear the murmurs about a possible early return for Barlow this week?? I've heard 3rd hand that there was a radio interview in Perth this morning and the Toss has said he's more likely playing than not??

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
gutted...... but then again, trading him gave me the cash to get GAJ & Deledio and finalise my team so can't complain too much.

Fwds are Zorko, Dusty, Hall, Deledio, Wells, Montagna (Hickey, Phillips).

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
7 Trades - 145k
Def: Shaw, Bartel, Laird, Mcveigh, Rich, Tippa (Collins, O McDonald)
Mid: Ablett, Danger, Pendles, Hanners, Gray, Priddis, Rockliff, S Thompson (J Smith, J Trengove, Phillips)
Ruck: S Martin, Gawn (Grimley)
Fwd: Zorko, D Martin, Hall, Montagna, Deledio, Wells (Kerridge, Petracca)
Prob need to get another Defender but don't have enough for Simpson/Docherty unless I do something with Kerridge.
Looking for any options you would go for or just hold for this week.

There are some decent bench cover options around at Kerridge's price

Rob86

Aspiring Coach
Apr 11, 2016
Not sure I trust this Barlow news. I'm happy that I traded him out a couple of weeks ago.

I have M Brown, Mcdonald Tippa, Kerridge with $62.9k in the bank. I'm considering trading one of the Essendon players down to Silvagni and then keeping the cash for an upgrade next week. Maybe Kerridge to Franklin. Does this sound like a waste? I only have 6 trades left as it stands.

If anyone is looking for a fwd pod, I would highly recommend M Wright of Carlton. He's probably too pricey now, but I've made decent money on him (bought him sub $400k) and he's been a handy player for me.

lenny

Development Coach
Jun 21, 2015
I need a sanity check here on my trades. Im looking at going Libba–Pendles and Tucker-Broad giving me $145k, then next week I want to trade Kerridge-Zorko. There is a little risk in this as Kerridge is set to drop cash as he has a BE of 115 so as long as he doesn’t drop more than $32k the trade will be right, this is on the assumption that Zorko’s price doesn’t go up which it shouldn’t with a BE of 125.

Am I taking too big a risk and should I just go with Neale or Sloane or take the risk and go with Pendles and hope that I have the cash next week to upgrade Kerridge.

Back2theFuture

Aspiring Coach
Apr 5, 2016
With trades drying up, I have been examining the possibility of upgrading using one trade rather than the customary 2 which is possible if you are able to identify players that have low prices and BE yet they are currently returning into form.

One of these such players is Malceski, he was smashing it 2-3 years ago when at the Swans but has struggled at the Suns.

Price $338K with a BE of -5, he may be a valuable pickup if your side is low on picks. Job security is great and he averages 75 so a little bit of value with a rising price.

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
R15: 1756
Bank: $63,500
Trades: 8 remain

Sitting 7th and 5th in my 2 main leagues. Focus is top 4. With Adams out for 2 weeks I'm on the fence whether to trade him and run the gauntlet with Austin/Collins as D6. Adams & Libba r my last 2 upgrades. Really wanna start holding trades. Adams scoring the same as D7-D8 anyway.

I could do Adams and possibly Austin to a Zac Williams/McVeigh and a Broad?? Leaves me with $13-$26k.Would still need 2 trades to upgrade Libba leaving me with 4.

I need to keep winning but don't wanna trade myself too low.

Def: Heater, Simmo, Gibbo, Rance, Laird, Adams, (Collins, Austin)
MID: Danger, Pendles, Hanners, Neale, Parker, Ward, Ablett, Libba, (Trengove, Matho, Phillips)
Ruck: Goldy, Gawn, (Wyatt)
FWD: Dusty, Montags, Zork, Wells, Hall, Lids, (Petracca, Silvagni)

simon87

Aspiring Coach
Mar 12, 2016
Hey guys, I have Wells, Barlow and Phillips in my fwd line and need to trade one of them as I'll be one short otherwise. Any recommendations as to who to trade?

bat

Development Coach
Feb 11, 2016
Hey guys, I have Wells, Barlow and Phillips in my fwd line and need to trade one of them as I'll be one short otherwise. Any recommendations as to who to trade?
In the same situation. We've already waited on Wells and Barlow. Phillips is too cheap and the Pies will probably want to get more games into him.

I'd be more tempted to say goodbye to Trengove if you have him and swing Phillips into the mids.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Id trade Wells. Barlow should be back next week. Wells is no certainty to play at all for the rest of the season. Rolled ankles aren't a 3 week injury. I think it's his Achilles but I'll hold him as long as I can.