Round 16 trades

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
R16: 2273
Bank: $51400
Trades 6 remain

Won leagues matchups. Sitting 1 game outside top 4 & 1 game inside top 8. Playing 3 top 8 sides to finish the home and away. Cant afford to drop a game.

Traded Adams n Wells for McVeigh n Buddy. Overall not bad.

Ablett and Libba main concerns. Am thinking Bont n Priddis. would leave $6k in the bank with 4 trades. Would be running the gauntlet for finals.

Am I putting too many chips on the table with these 2 trades??

Def: Heater, Simmo, Gibbo, Rance, Laird, McVeigh, (Collins, Austin)
MID: Danger, Pendles, Hanners, Neale, Parker, Ward, Ablett, Libba, (Trengove, Matho, Phillips)
Ruck: Goldy, Gawn, (Wyatt)
FWD: Dusty, Montags, Zork, Buddy, Hall, Lids, (Petracca, Silvagni)

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
R16: 2273
Bank: $51400
Trades 6 remain

Won leagues matchups. Sitting 1 game outside top 4 & 1 game inside top 8. Playing 3 top 8 sides to finish the home and away. Cant afford to drop a game.

Traded Adams n Wells for McVeigh n Buddy. Overall not bad.

Ablett and Libba main concerns. Am thinking Bont n Priddis. would leave $6k in the bank with 4 trades. Would be running the gauntlet for finals.

Am I putting too many chips on the table with these 2 trades??

Def: Heater, Simmo, Gibbo, Rance, Laird, McVeigh, (Collins, Austin)
MID: Danger, Pendles, Hanners, Neale, Parker, Ward, Ablett, Libba, (Trengove, Matho, Phillips)
Ruck: Goldy, Gawn, (Wyatt)
FWD: Dusty, Montags, Zork, Buddy, Hall, Lids, (Petracca, Silvagni)
Nup. I like it. Provided you don't have too many more injuries then it's a good move. You can't rely on that bench mid cover so you need to make sure your points on field are maxed out. You don't have Wells or Barlow to worry about either so those 2 moves are pretty solid and definitely worth doing.

Reactions: GeoffMack