Round 12 Trades

Nicko

Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 16, 2017
Good call. The correct answer at least in the short term looks like it was Isaac.

Last night was the first Swans match I've seen for a while. Heeney has lost his puppy fat. Looked lean and hungry. I'm bringing him in next week.
I went with buddy unfortunately, still happy with 95. One spot left in my forward line, thinking either Heeney or Greene. Will decide after Round 13.

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
Taranto - Cousins & Otten - Docherty (Leaving 205k)
Taranto - Cousings & Otten - Hibberd (Leaving 329k)
M/Bank - Scharenberg & Otten - Hibberd (Leaving 264k)
M/Bank - Scharenberg & Otten - Dock (Leaving 140k)
Which option?
What are people's thoughts on Ainsworth, worth a look in this week, if named next week, will be a handy Rd13.

Nicko

Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 16, 2017
Which option?
What are people's thoughts on Ainsworth, worth a look in this week, if named next week, will be a handy Rd13.
I'd go option 1 but then also go Marchbank to Hibberd. Unless you've used that third trade already. In that case I'd still go option 1.

Nickjames5

Patron '17
Mar 12, 2017
Is there any concern with Rocky's shoulder moving forward? I'm considering bringing him in this week, but I know there's been plenty of cases where a dislocated shoulder means it's likely to happen again..

lenny

Development Coach
Jun 21, 2015
Is there any concern with Rocky's shoulder moving forward? I'm considering bringing him in this week, but I know there's been plenty of cases where a dislocated shoulder means it's likely to happen again..
Thats the thing that makes me think twice

Im thinking of

Myers - Cousins
Williamson - Scharenberg
Swallow - Rockliff (Maybe Sloane)

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Thanks for the feedback. If I wasn't to trade Sandi what would be your next best option then? Can i just hold out two more weeks.
Taranto gets the chop next week anyway doesn't he?

Personally I wouldn't hold Sandi. I traded him out as soon as he was missing his first match, he had done what was required for my team.
Now with this niggling injury (which he is famous for) will be out of your team for 3-4 weeks where you have had to cover him even before the these byes.
There is no guarantee that he will be playing anytime soon.

Reactions: Prospector

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine

He is the ultimate Risk Reward player.
Not for my team but there is a lot jumping on him.
Having such a small BE and cheap is attractive, but I'm really trying to avoid players with injury history especially such resent history.

He is the player that can really hurt you if he goes on a run and you don't have him.

Reactions: Prospector

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Which option?
Top 2 options present the best point and coin results, it really is up to whether you want to roll the dice on Doch and hope he doesn't quite make his BE.

lenny

Development Coach
Jun 21, 2015
Hope you took Rocky!;)
I was really close to taking Sloane until i realised he will miss next week. Still havent pulled the trigger on Rocky as im unsure. Im now contemplating doing the first 2 and getting dusty next week. Ahh decisions

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
got one trade left could go Rance to Hibberd, or Sandi to Lynch/Moore. Or just do nothing. I like rance to hibberd/do nothing more than the other options. Wow Moore is only 21... I know sideways trades are generally bad, but i only have 1 Defensive Spot, 1 Ruck (unless i keep Sandi) and 1 forward.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I took Rocky, was a funny pressure game but to my he wasn't going for tackles like he would normally still played pretty well.

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
I took Rocky, was a funny pressure game but to my he wasn't going for tackles like he would normally still played pretty well.
Not a bad score from him. Agree he didn't tackle much but it looked to me like he spent most of his time on a wing.