Round 12 Trades

Tandy

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Feb 28, 2016
Looking to dump Myers/Barrett for Rockliff this coming week. It means I will have to downgrade Witts which is fraught with danger as Sandiballs is an iffy. Barrett's BE is 11, and I don't think Myers will go up much more, so which one? And is Rockliff worth 591k bye free? If not who else?

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
2 main trade in options in the mids this week Rocky and JPK, possibly Bont but he could possibly leak more cash and be dirt cheap in a couple weeks.

Personally, my definite trade is EVW> Hibberd then I'd like to get in Rocky which may require going a week early on Taranto

Zacleonard12

Aspiring Coach
Apr 4, 2016
Okay need to trade 2 of these players who should I trade?

Spp v Taranto v berry v Myers v Barrett v Stewart v parsons

Ice Cold Beverage

Aspiring Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Jan 24, 2017
Melbourne
Okay need to trade 2 of these players who should I trade?

Spp v Taranto v berry v Myers v Barrett v Stewart v parsons
Depends on your bye structure and how many players you have playing in rd 13. I can see a lot of SCers getting caught with only 16-17 in rd 13 with so many popular premos not playing that week

Zacleonard12

Aspiring Coach
Apr 4, 2016
Depends on your bye structure and how many players you have playing in rd 13. I can see a lot of SCers getting caught with only 16-17 in rd 13 with so many popular premos not playing that week
Currently have 17 if I trade Taranto/Myers over the next 2 weeks then I'll have 19 for round 13

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Don't have Macrae and thinking he's a solid option for last Fwd spot. Anyone else concerned with his drop in output coinciding with Wallis coming back into the team?

I am. And what about if Libba comes back? Hmmm.......

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Don't have Macrae and thinking he's a solid option for last Fwd spot. Anyone else concerned with his drop in output coinciding with Wallis coming back into the team?

I am. And what about if Libba comes back? Hmmm.......
Libba had no impact on Macrae, he was actually scoring better when he was there.
As for Wallis I wouldn't read to much into that after just 2 games. Give it a couple more and reassess, I think the rest came at the right time for quite a few Doggies players, some were starting to look a little sluggish.

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
I currently have just enough to dump EVW + Taranto + L.Parker (patience has worn thin enough) for Hibberd + Lynch + Rocky. Struggling for trade out options, I have Myers, Parsons and Eddy but can't do much with these guys as I'm not keen on any of the downgrade options this week (already got Scharenberg last week)

Rob86

Aspiring Coach
Apr 11, 2016
I currently have just enough to dump EVW + Taranto + L.Parker (patience has worn thin enough) for Hibberd + Lynch + Rocky. Struggling for trade out options, I have Myers, Parsons and Eddy but can't do much with these guys as I'm not keen on any of the downgrade options this week (already got Scharenberg last week)
Do you mean Gold Coast's Lynch? If so, is he likely to get good scores? He seems to have been up and down but mostly down this year?!

Reactions: cactus

Sizza

Aspiring Coach
Apr 25, 2015
I will wait until sides come out this week however I am thinking something a little different this week.

Taranto > T.Lynch
Sandilands > S.Martin

Lynch is certainly a risk, however I believe is well under-priced at 433k. Other than aberrations of 49 (rd2 & rd 8 in china doesn't count) he averages 104, which is solid considering there's no absolute stand out forwards going around. Can see Gold Coast improving from here.

Stefan Martin for me despite his expected price fall this week is under consideration due to round 13 players being rather short and is pending Archie Smith being dropped.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Lets face it, Sandi is out and wont play so 21 will represent for my team this weekend.

More concentrating on the R13 situation. Currently only 16 to play

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
OUT: Stewart, SPP & Fisher
IN: Docherty, Rockliff & Cousins

Have 18 in R13 but couple could easily be dropped & will have no rookie ready/worth trading so will be interesting

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
looking at 3 trades,
Out: Taranto Fisher and Myers/Stewart
In: Ablett/Hannebery/Bont/JPK Cousins and Luke Ryan

Was considering trading Rance to Hibberd. Also worried about Stef Martins scoring with Archie Smith in the side.

Reactions: Tevez17

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
160k - 16 trades
Def: Adams, Shaw, Tuohy, Otten, Newmann, Marchbank (Berry, Hibberd)
Mid: Dangerfield, Fyfe, Kennedy, Pendlebury, Merrett, Beams, P-Pepper, S Selwood (Taranto, Myers, Greenwood)
Ruck: Sandilands, S Martin (Strnadica)
Fwd: Macrae, Dahlhaus, Lynch, Roughead, Franklin, Nank (Eddy, Parsons)
Looking for advice on holding or trading this week and who to?
Would appreciate your S/Coach tactics.

Rob86

Aspiring Coach
Apr 11, 2016
With 15 trades left, fielding about 20 this week & 189k banked I'm tempted not to do anything. Although I might consider upgrading Sandi to Goldstein (really not sold there though). I think I need to hold off cash generation due to the horrible r13 bye situation

Reactions: Steve

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Not sure I'll be trading this week either. My bench rookies aren't holding enough value yet to warrant trading (Fisher, Myers, etc) and I don't have much banked so might just sit tight I think.

qarocks

Development Coach
Feb 5, 2016
Rocky for sure if he is back this week, although he only lasted 8 weeks before getting injured. Pretty risky, but he is worth it.

Scharenberg and Cousins look like the best rookies .. both have R13 bye which is not good at all :eek:
Try and get Bont and Yeo next, Bont could be 530k!