Round 12 Trades

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
looking at 3 trades,
Out: Taranto Fisher and Myers/Stewart
In: Ablett/Hannebery/Bont/JPK Cousins and Luke Ryan

Was considering trading Rance to Hibberd. Also worried about Stef Martins scoring with Archie Smith in the side.
do you have enough cash to keep taranto and trade Stewart, Fisher and Myers to Ablett/Hannebery/Bont/JPK Cousins and Luke Ryan?

Ice Cold Beverage

Aspiring Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Jan 24, 2017
Melbourne
160k - 16 trades
Def: Adams, Shaw, Tuohy, Otten, Newmann, Marchbank (Berry, Hibberd)
Mid: Dangerfield, Fyfe, Kennedy, Pendlebury, Merrett, Beams, P-Pepper, S Selwood (Taranto, Myers, Greenwood)
Ruck: Sandilands, S Martin (Strnadica)
Fwd: Macrae, Dahlhaus, Lynch, Roughead, Franklin, Nank (Eddy, Parsons)
Looking for advice on holding or trading this week and who to?
Would appreciate your S/Coach tactics.

With 16 trades you need to start tsing them. I have 13 trades and $55k and I feel comfortable with where I'm at. You still have 4 upgrades (minimum) to go with 3 in the back and SPP in the mids. Time to put the foot to the floor and start being aggressive

Zacleonard12

Aspiring Coach
Apr 4, 2016
Figured out my last few trades for a premo side.

This week 15 trades
Barrett to rocky
Stewart to hibberd
Myers to cousins

Next week 12 trades
Taranto to yeo

Week after 11 trades
Newman to Lloyd

Full premo should leave me with 10 trades for luxury trades such a nank, Steele, witts + Fyfe and shaw if they need to be upgraded

Peter

Mar 10, 2016

This week 15 trades
Barrett to rocky
Stewart to hibberd
Myers to cousins

Next week 12 trades
Taranto to yeo

Week after 11 trades
Newman to Lloyd

Full premo should leave me with 10 trades for luxury trades such a nank, Steele, witts + Fyfe and shaw if they need to be upgraded

Nice set-up, your trade situation mirrors mine. I will have 9 or 10 trades left for the luxuries, being getting a non-playing rookie loophole across most lines and having the likes of Nank, Steele, Wines and Johannison on my benches to loophole.

Reactions: Zacleonard12

Zacleonard12

Aspiring Coach
Apr 4, 2016
Nice set-up, your trade situation mirrors mine. I will have 9 or 10 trades left for the luxuries, being getting a non-playing rookie loophole across most lines and having the likes of Nank, Steele, Wines and Johannison on my benches to loophole.
I'm hoping I can get my side to that stage, would be good for leagues coming towards the end of the season

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
Is wallis interesting anyone ?

Reactions: cactus

Shane Medcalf

Aspiring Coach
Feb 19, 2017
I have 1 3trades 349k to play with thinking of either marchbank and newman to doc and robertson or newman and parsons to doc and lynch as my fwd line is struggling this week and i have full defenders playing.

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Do you mean Gold Coast's Lynch? If so, is he likely to get good scores? He seems to have been up and down but mostly down this year?!
Yes GC Lynch, GC have a relatively friendly run home, I'm hoping he can hit the scoreboard pretty hard. I picked him up after the byes last year and he was huge for me! Hoping my man-love for him can grow even further this year :D:D:D

Reactions: Prospector

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
Yep. Giving him a big think. Already have Macrae, Dahl, Nank, Greene and I'll pick up Yeo after the bye. Can't make up my mind on the last possie ...
I'm in the same boat

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
My last spot goes to Macrae. Already have Dahl, Ryder, Lynch, Yeo, Heeney. Greene's tempting but his likelihood of getting suspended worries me.

On another note, am I crazy holding Sandi? Even if he isn't named this week (He probably won't be), I'll have enough cover and he's on his bye next week anyway (I have 18 covered there too). Provided he platys rd 14, I really don't see anything to be gained by trading him at this point.

Thunderstruck

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
May 1, 2015
My last spot goes to Macrae. Already have Dahl, Ryder, Lynch, Yeo, Heeney. Greene's tempting but his likelihood of getting suspended worries me.

On another note, am I crazy holding Sandi? Even if he isn't named this week (He probably won't be), I'll have enough cover and he's on his bye next week anyway (I have 18 covered there too). Provided he platys rd 14, I really don't see anything to be gained by trading him at this point.

Not crazy. I have the same line of thinking as you. A lot of people will trade him and he could become unique. Just gotta hope he comes back cherry ripe for second half of year.

So I will keep him and hopefully save a trade on him until year's end if I need to upgrade him.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Lets face it, Sandi is out and wont play so 21 will represent for my team this weekend.

More concentrating on the R13 situation. Currently only 16 to play

This week 15 trades
Barrett to rocky
Stewart to hibberd
Myers to cousins

Next week 12 trades
Taranto to yeo

Week after 11 trades
Newman to Lloyd

how many do you have playing R13??

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
This would be the round to get Lynch if anyone was keen ...

GCS might have a good run from here but to be honest with the way this season has been playing out I'm not sure I'd know what a good run home looks like.

Reactions: Prospector

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
do you have enough cash to keep taranto and trade Stewart, Fisher and Myers to Ablett/Hannebery/Bont/JPK Cousins and Luke Ryan?
Leaves me 570k elminating Ablett and hanners

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
With 16 trades you need to start tsing them. I have 13 trades and $55k and I feel comfortable with where I'm at. You still have 4 upgrades (minimum) to go with 3 in the back and SPP in the mids. Time to put the foot to the floor and start being aggressive

I need some trade advice on best moves and to help me with Rd 13. Your options will be well considered.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Lets face it, Sandi is out and wont play so 21 will represent for my team this weekend.

More concentrating on the R13 situation. Currently only 16 to play
Lost patience with Sandi in comes Martin, WHE out for Macrae.
Gives me 22 with Mid and back emergency for R12 and the follow 18 for R13
S. Docherty, Z. Jones, N. Newman, J. Harbrow, J. Berry
D. Beams, J. Barrett, P. Dangerfield, S. Selwood, Z. Fisher
S. Martin, J. Witts
J. Macrae, L. Dahlhaus, L. Franklin, J. Steele, T. Nankervis, E. Yeo

Last trade will either be Lloyd, Myers, Fisher or Barrett to Cousins.
If i trade out Fisher or Barrett, then 17 for R13

Will wait for teams to be announced

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
What do people think of Gaz after his comeback last week? I could finish my mids with him and Rocky this week but a bit worried about them having 2 good shoulders between them.

Reactions: captainchardonnay