Round 11 Trades

qarocks

Development Coach
Feb 5, 2016
Why are people so into Montagna? Seems like he has score slightly underwhelmingly this season so far.

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
anyone know what time the podcast usually comesout?

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Why are people so into Montagna? Seems like he has score slightly underwhelmingly this season so far.

He's has the 7th highest forward average and it that 2 injury affected games.

Only since I traded in the useless bag of puss. Before then he was on fire. Hasn't had a tackle or a contested possession since.

When has he ever had a high contested count? His kicking efficiency has been down the last couple weeks that's all.

kinggo

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Apr 27, 2015
So you are trading liba for mathieson for him to maybe make $100k in 4 games and then trade him out?
This helps the bye structure for me with the added bonus of Mathison's cash (along with other Mid rookies that are still appreciating a decent amount in the next 2 rounds). Basically I'm looking at this as a 2 round 4 trade cluster that will see me go: Libba, BenKen, Kerridge, Macpherson out
Gray, Zorko, Mathison, SCollins in (all of which are perfect for my bye structure and more importantly are the players I want in)
I'd say they are solid trades when considering all 4 overall yeah?

lenny

Development Coach
Jun 21, 2015
I read today North have said Goldy a certain starter this Friday.

Brad Scott said "I don't know whether he'll come up or not. You would think he would. Generally if he cops a little knock he recovers pretty strongly from them, We’ll pick him in our side and probably plan on him playing but have contingency just in case.”

Scott Thompson said “He doesn’t miss too many games — I don’t actually know the last time he missed a game. He’s had a few injuries over the years and played through them. He’ll play.”

Depends who you believe I guess

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
At the moment ive gone Kennedy > Dahlhaus and Kerridge > Simpson
leaves me with 16 trades only 3k in bank

Shaw, Laird, Boyd, Rich, Docherty,Simpson, Brown, Collins
Dangerfield, Ablett, Parker, Liberatore, Hannebury, Pendlebury, Hewett, Hopper, Gresham, Smith, MacPherson
Goldstein, Naitanui, Grimley
Martin, Zorko, Hall, Dahlhaus, Wells, Menadue, McDonald-Tipungwuit, Petracca

any advice guys
byes at the moment 19 - 19 - 22

brenna

Aspiring Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Feb 26, 2016
At the moment ive gone Kennedy > Dahlhaus and Kerridge > Simpson
leaves me with 16 trades only 3k in bank
I'd hold off on the Simpson trade, Walla at d6 is fine for now, plus Kerridge isn't losing any cash, bit of a wasted trade to be honest

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
He's has the 7th highest forward average and it that 2 injury affected games.

When has he ever had a high contested count? His kicking efficiency has been down the last couple weeks that's all.

He had the 4th highest average when I traded him in.

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
I'd hold off on the Simpson trade, Walla at d6 is fine for now, plus Kerridge isn't losing any cash, bit of a wasted trade to be honest
your right but anything else you can see as a better option ?

kinggo

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Apr 27, 2015
Hold trades until the byes and then go nuts.
I'm looking at a minimum of 7 trades during that period.
Interesting...I'm looking to use 7 through the byes also but still using 2 this week and 2 next week. Given Simpson is a round 13 bye so he may be best to wait on but any round 14 or 15 premos that don't mess the bye structure of your team are fair game as trade in targets at this stage I reckon. I see it that the 2-3 rounds of extra scoring they can generate before byes out weighs the couple of extra players available by trading around the byes.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Hes averaged 85 working his way back from injury which isnt horrible for a D/M priced at 440K who has upside potential.

But considering he started at $542k, has had one ton and 2 x 70 or below scores, is the wrong side of 31, and is playing in a team with the strongest midfield in the comp, forgive me if I'm not yet ready to sell my anal virginity to get him in.

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
But considering he started at $542k, has had one ton and 2 x 70 or below scores, is the wrong side of 31, and is playing in a team with the strongest midfield in the comp, forgive me if I'm not yet ready to sell my anal virginity to get him in.
:eek: hahahaha, classic and i agree not sure why everyone is looking at him but could bite me in the ass u never know

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
:eek: hahahaha, classic and i agree not sure why everyone is looking at him but could bite me in the ass u never know
Against Suns this week he might get another 100... then what do you make of it? Is it just playing the Suns and every Swan is junking it up? It wouldn't surprise me if he tonned up this week and then went at 80-85 for the rest of the year.