k-red17

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Jun 21, 2015
I like it. I'm looking for something like that myself. Every single team looks the exact same. I read the 30 most popular players article on the Herald Sun and I have 24 of them. Time to look outside the box

Cheers mate.

Yep go with your gut, my gut tells me Gold Coast will surprise a few this season. A fit Gaz, chuck in Lyon, Barlow and Hanely and that's pretty handy additions to go with Witts who can play (Reeling we let him go). Barlow suits the GC Ground too for mine, going to rack up some big numbers down there on the Coast could be a bargain. My risk for 2017.

brenna

Aspiring Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Feb 26, 2016
Cheers mate.

Yep go with your gut, my gut tells me Gold Coast will surprise a few this season. A fit Gaz, chuck in Lyon, Barlow and Hanely and that's pretty handy additions to go with Witts who can play (Reeling we let him go). Barlow suits the GC Ground too for mine, going to rack up some big numbers down there on the Coast could be a bargain. My risk for 2017.
Like it was definitely a guy who caught my eye when i first picked my first team of 2017 SC. Unfortunately I think the only thing stopping him from getting back to an elite sc scorer will be how successful he was at tagging, and pretty sure he'll be used in that role quite a bit this year