Round 12 Discussion

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
Struggled to 2410 for me this week with Dahl, Collins hurting my score + failure to vc/c Danger.

Only dropped 350 odd places though which wasnt as bad as I was expecting.

Some people take some pleasing, it would be national holiday if i scored that, only 2299 here. I wont list all my issues, but GAJ as C, KK 39, Collins 39 too name a couple. There is always next week. Maybe a wooden spoon for me.

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Some people take some pleasing, it would be national holiday if i scored that, only 2299 here. I wont list all my issues, but GAJ as C, KK 39, Collins 39 too name a couple. There is always next week. Maybe a wooden spoon for me.
Rough times when 127 is a poor C score... I know what you mean though, I also had Gaz as C and KK on field along with Hopper and struggled to 2252

Benj

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 5, 2016
London

I guess in SC you're always going to be either a glass half empty or a glass half full kinda guy. When I missed putting the VC or C on Danger I was definitely down about it. But then I ended up having the most consistent team performance of the year with 16 tons and a score of 2553. Go figure!
Hate this game! Love this game!