Round 12 Discussion

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
So ... I've brought Rocky in despite having a full primo midfield ... and I've go no midfield loopholes ... so here is my first world problem:

Who do I sit on my bench?
Libba away vs Port?
Parker away vs GWS?
Not Robbie Gray at home vs the Doggies ...
Priddis at home vs the Crow?

The rest are Hanners, Pendles, Danger, Gazza, and Rocky.

Reactions: Prospector

brenna

Aspiring Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Feb 26, 2016
What are your plans going forward? are you planning to have 1 of them on the bench for the rest of the year?
Bit of a silly move, if you can't go without Rocky then go Libba to Rocky because having one of them on the bench is absolutely crazy imo

Reactions: Benj

Benj

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 5, 2016
London
So ... I've brought Rocky in despite having a full primo midfield ... and I've go no midfield loopholes ... so here is my first world problem:

Libba away vs Port?
Parker away vs GWS?

I'm assuming if you're trading in a spare mid premo that the rest of your team is full premo? Otherwise you'll be bleeding points somewhere with upgrade dollars sitiing on the pine. I'd either bite the bullet and sideways one of your mids to Rocky (if you really need/want him) or leave your mids alone and use the cash elsewhere.

Good luck either way. My team is far from perfect so just my opinion.

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
Tom Lee vs Logan Austin whos more likely going to play during the byes and if they both are who is going to score better? thanks

Benj

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 5, 2016
London
Tom Lee vs Logan Austin whos more likely going to play during the byes and if they both are who is going to score better? thanks

Toss a coin I reckon' smirski. JS for both guys looks reasonable with both Port and Saints having lots of injuries/suspensions in the backline. I wouldn't be banking on either averaging more than 60 though. I'm assuming you've got Collins already. He seems the pick of the Def rookies as far as JS goes.

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
Toss a coin I reckon' smirski. JS for both guys looks reasonable with both Port and Saints having lots of injuries/suspensions in the backline. I wouldn't be banking on either averaging more than 60 though. I'm assuming you've got Collins already. He seems the pick of the Def rookies as far as JS goes.
do you know whos spot lee has taken, i feel austin has taken jonas's so thats 6 games he will play, whereas lee i dunno.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
do you know whos spot lee has taken, i feel austin has taken jonas's so thats 6 games he will play, whereas lee i dunno.
Lee has taken Goddards spot, who took Dempsters spot, who was playing Fishers role after he got injured. All are out for at least 4-5 weeks. I'm going Lee. Better scoring potential imo.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
What are your plans going forward? are you planning to have 1 of them on the bench for the rest of the year?
Bit of a silly move, if you can't go without Rocky then go Libba to Rocky because having one of them on the bench is absolutely crazy imo
Well I admit it seems a bit crazy. And no I don't have the team 100% upgraded on the other lines but I'm intending on bringing in Laird, Lids and Rance after their byes ... and with the byes about to start this is the only week that all my available primos won't be playing (til after the byes). Then, yes, after the byes I expect to be fully upgraded and might end up with Libba and on the bench (and a donut on the bench and loophole him).

Reactions: Prospector

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Most irrelevant game ever tonight, real and fantasy? I have no players involved tonight. My team's winning by 58 points at HT which is the only reason I'm still watching...

Reactions: cactus

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015

Libba away vs Port?
Parker away vs GWS?

Give Libba a rest!

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
Lee has taken Goddards spot, who took Dempsters spot, who was playing Fishers role after he got injured. All are out for at least 4-5 weeks. I'm going Lee. Better scoring potential imo.
... and the knee bone's connected to the thigh bone, and the thigh bone's connected to the hip bone and the ...

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
that didn't look good for Dahlhaus. Knee heavily bandaged. Don't think he will see any more game time.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
that didn't look good for Dahlhaus. Knee heavily bandaged. Don't think he will see any more game time.
It doesn't look like a major injury but not great either way. Id say they will at the very least rest him next week too heading into their bye.

tiltraise

Development Coach
Nov 13, 2015
Im here to say sorry.

Sorry to all Dahlhaus owners.

Brought him in last week scored 69.

This week knee injury in Q1.

Once again Sorry :(

Reactions: cactus and Dino

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
I was planning to bring him in the week after their bye. Might look at Deledio instead.