Round 10 Discussion

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
R10: 2144
Used 2 trades, 18 left
Bank: $249,400

Traded Stef Martin for Goldy & Weitering for Collins.

Not to upset with my score in the end as I had Rance, Bennedy, Parker, Ward, Hall, Kerridge, Petracca.

Not to sure what to think of Barlow, benched 1st qtr then 20 possies qtr2 n 3. Finished 85 points but did looked out of sorts. Im thinking its time to off load.

28tf4nk.jpg

Ideas:

Bennedy to go. Kerridge as well???
Robbie Gray and Wingard looking solid.

Barlow concerns me. Its a little bit sideways Barlow to Gray but I feel Barlow may struggle to hold his spot and Ross looks to be playing him out of position whereas Gray looking solid again after earlier injury.
BenKen should go IMO. Kerridge doesn't seem a priority to me. Happy to hold him until late. You could bring in Matherson this week and double upgrade next week.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Ended up scoring 2362 on the weekend with a not so perfect finish with Kerridge and Lonergan underperforming. Still ranked 465 for the week and inside the top 5 for the SCC group, so can't complain too much. The weekly winner topped 2500 and I don't think I was ever going to threaten that.

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
R10: 2144
Used 2 trades, 18 left
Bank: $249,400

Traded Stef Martin for Goldy & Weitering for Collins.

Not to upset with my score in the end as I had Rance, Bennedy, Parker, Ward, Hall, Kerridge, Petracca.

Not to sure what to think of Barlow, benched 1st qtr then 20 possies qtr2 n 3. Finished 85 points but did looked out of sorts. Im thinking its time to off load.

28tf4nk.jpg

Ideas:

Bennedy to go. Kerridge as well???
Robbie Gray and Wingard looking solid.

Barlow concerns me. Its a little bit sideways Barlow to Gray but I feel Barlow may struggle to hold his spot and Ross looks to be playing him out of position whereas Gray looking solid again after earlier injury.
I have similar issues and concerns. I am hesitant to say anything as I was pretty adamant for you to hold Stef a couple of weeks ago and look how that turned out.

It seems you have enough concerns regarding Barlow to consider trading him before Kerridge.

toxic

May 1, 2015
Chad - yes with bells on
Ollie - not so much

I had Wines in a couple of team drafts preseason ... bullet dodged for me. You must be bleeding ...

he is my M8 - so I'm not devastated but he is proving hard to keep the faith with

Reactions: Prospector