Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Killing it this week with some unique picks:
Titch 178
VC Goldy into C on Gawn
Hoff 125
Shiel 118
Josh Kelly 132

Even got the bench spot-on. BenKen on the pine for the first time this year. Brown on the pine. Petracca on field but I only lost 6 points by choosing him over Hopper.

Projected is 2428 with just 7 to play today. Across my SCC leagues no-one is predicted to get within 100 points of me so hoping for a pretty high round ranking this week. Have another 2 uniques today so hopefully they go well and push me up towards 2500.

I have Danger, but so does everyone else and in a strange way I actually want Danger to not go well today for my own benefit. Lots of people have the C on him today and if he has a big one that might nullify a lot of the benefit I got from Gawn. He averages 84 at Etihad and the Blues have taggers, so a good chance he won't go so well today.
Got to love it when your pod's go large, but I hope your wrong about Danger. Here's hoping your luck continues.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Titch 178
VC Goldy into C on Gawn
Hoff 125
Shiel 118
Josh Kelly 132

Even got the bench spot-on. BenKen on the pine for the first time this year. Brown on the pine. Petracca on field but I only lost 6 points by choosing him over Hopper.

Projected is 2428 with just 7 to play today. Across my SCC leagues no-one is predicted to get within 100 points of me so hoping for a pretty high round ranking this week. Have another 2 uniques today so hopefully they go well and push me up towards 2500.

I have Danger, but so does everyone else and in a strange way I actually want Danger to not go well today for my own benefit. Lots of people have the C on him today and if he has a big one that might nullify a lot of the benefit I got from Gawn. He averages 84 at Etihad and the Blues have taggers, so a good chance he won't go so well today.

I've got the C on Danger the Etihad ave worries me a little but did average 122 over the 3 games there last season,

Good luck though mate hope you can have a crack at 2500

k-red17

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Jun 21, 2015
Started the round like a house on fire, then Saturday night games simply turned my round to poo.
Looks like my 249 ranking will go bye bye, looking at 2200 at best here... Hall stinking it up will probably leave me in the 2100's..

k-red17

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Jun 21, 2015
I'd take that i'm gunna struggle to crack 2k.

Apologies 2100 I'm looking at. 2300 looks a good score this weekend just going by the leagues I'm in.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
So I scored 2176 which looks a bang average score, just not sure what to do as I don't feel like it performed too badly worst of the premos Hall, Barlow, Shaw, Libba only Hall was terrible really.

Great to have Gaz back though!

Reactions: cactus

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Thought I'd share with everyone my Round 10 experience... My starting team was lucky enough to contain: B.Kennedy, Murphy, Viney, Hopper, Shaw as capt, Petracca, Rich, Hall, Kerridge.

I also decided to utilise the loophole and get DBJs score on for Adams, by putting Laird on field. I was also smart enough to save an emergency just in case I had any late withdrawals on Sunday and could use that on Adams.... HOWEVER I very conveniently found out Kkolo was a late out 5 minutes into the Dogs-Pies game. End result 1 donut, a dismal score of 1823 and an extremely deflated ego. All this after being on top of the world with a 2367 last week! Can't wait to rage trade when round 11 opens!

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
End result 1 donut, a dismal score of 1823 and an extremely deflated ego. All this after being on top of the world with a 2367 last week! Can't wait to rage trade when round 11 opens!
Oh jeez. What a train wreck. Feeling very fortunate to have got away with 2221 ... thought I was going to be lucky to break to 2000 mark for a while there.

But you ... Hall and Murphy? How unlucky can you get?

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
2206. Brought in Rance this week for a piss poor 77. Go get a fucking contested ball you weak elbow throwing mother fucker. Lay a tackle princess. Do something FFS.
I've been watching Rance fairly closely with a view to bringing him in. Do you think his good scoring correlates with Richmond getting flogged? Lids and Edwards back and looking fit - the Tiges win a couple - and Rance puts in a couple of low SC scores.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
I've been watching Rance fairly closely with a view to bringing him in. Do you think his good scoring correlates with Richmond getting flogged? Lids and Edwards back and looking fit - the Tiges win a couple - and Rance puts in a couple of low SC scores.

No idea TBH. I picked him because it was him or Boyd. I think Boyd's points will start drying up now Suckling is back. JJ will be back soon enough too. Rance has a pretty high ceiling as well and is capable of getting a 160+ But what would I know? Useless sack of monkey spunk dished up a 77

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
No idea TBH. I picked him because it was him or Boyd. I think Boyd's points will start drying up now Suckling is back. JJ will be back soon enough too. Rance has a pretty high ceiling as well and is capable of getting a 160+ But what would I know? Useless sack of monkey spunk dished up a 77

That's what you get with Rance it evens out when he gets the big scores.

Reactions: TwentyThree

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Titch 178
VC Goldy into C on Gawn
Hoff 125
Shiel 118
Josh Kelly 132

I think i am the only one in the SCC community who doesnt have danger. I had parker from the get go and did watd as first upgrade so probably negated the danger effect. With his price dropping now im thinking of jumping in but then again i didn't pick fyfe this year and it worked. Might watch until rnd 15 and turn hopper into him then. As for round ten (commonly referred to as indigenous round or alternatively as ""Can Carlton FC do a Leicester" round - i only traded in hopper for gresham (who then outscores him) but wanted to just mention the run of "the Doc" at carlton. I brought him in 3 weeks ago and have so far got back 147,135,121. Unbelievable. Thanks Brisbane.

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
R10: 2144
Used 2 trades, 18 left
Bank: $249,400

Traded Stef Martin for Goldy & Weitering for Collins.

Not to upset with my score in the end as I had Rance, Bennedy, Parker, Ward, Hall, Kerridge, Petracca.

Not to sure what to think of Barlow, benched 1st qtr then 20 possies qtr2 n 3. Finished 85 points but did looked out of sorts. Im thinking its time to off load.

28tf4nk.jpg

Ideas:

Bennedy to go. Kerridge as well???
Robbie Gray and Wingard looking solid.

Barlow concerns me. Its a little bit sideways Barlow to Gray but I feel Barlow may struggle to hold his spot and Ross looks to be playing him out of position whereas Gray looking solid again after earlier injury.

Reactions: Dino and tiltraise