Round 1 Discussion

Benj

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 5, 2016
London
My Open League way outperformed my Ranked League. SCC LL were 41st. Not bad at all.

I had a solid 2283 which I'm happy with. There were a fair few Premiums who were down this week (Fyfe, Heater, Barlow, Pendles etc) but no real concerns. I've no doubt Lyon will put the heat on the Freo players this week and I'd expect a big turn around next week. I'm concerned with Dea in my backline. He was lucky to get to 61 so I'll be watching him closely next week. He's the only guy I'm looking at flicking before the price rise, although if Papley does that again it'll be hard to not get him in. Round 1 is always a nightmare to watch because you spend as much timing agonising over the scores of players you've considered for weeks but left out of your side as you do watching the scores of your final team.

Benj

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 5, 2016
London
So, it's all about the Dogs. Already, it's all about the Dogs. They are already everyone's 2nd favourite team and now they look like they can go the next step. And the Dogs winning games is the best thing to happen in the AFL since the Swans first Premiership #hereitis
But if it's all about the Dogs...which bloody ones am I supposed to bloody pick?!!! It's like there's half a team of SC guns! I have to get a couple in my team cos I'm gonna be watching lots of their games. So 'Who let the Dogs out?!! Who?Who?Who?Who?!!'

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
So, it's all about the Dogs. Already, it's all about the Dogs.
From a Dogs supporter, I've thought Swans would win the premiership since December... Really hoping for Dogs vs Swans grand final

Reactions: Benj