Round 1 Discussion

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Barlow is a worry need to see home with Sandi in the team, I suppose he got enough for a decent score if he'd used it better.
It was his d/e that cooked his score yesterday. I remember 6 kicks of his direct to opposition, not intercepted as that would indicate they were heading for a freo player at the time....

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
I just found a glitch with the App, 10 minutes before lockout I decided I was going to swap Menzel for McCarthy rather than take AMT's emergency score but everytime I tried to do it, it moved M.Mcgovern off my bench, onto the field and wouldn't let me save the team so now I'm stuck with AMT's score, anyone else have a similar issue??

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Sorry for jumping the gun there. I saw it reported that he took a knee to the head from Hodge at the start of the 3rd but he clearly passed the concession test.
Didn't look good a for a few mins. When the umpire had to clearly tell him he had to go off for the blood rule, I thought here we go again, but luckily he was ok. How many more concussions can he get before he asks himself, is it worth it.

BigKev

Aspiring Coach
Jun 23, 2015
Adelaide
Well week 1 has come and gone. I don't know about you guys, but I'm glad it's over.
Months of chopping and changing my team every day and night has been frustrating and it was doing my head in.I'm so bloody happy it's over.
Don't get me wrong, I love SC and the fact that I can spend a hr or so each day and night to work on my team, is a great thing. It gets me away from my wife.
Anyway.. goodluck guys and girls for the remaining months.
I scored 2403...the hard work has paid off I think.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Well week 1 has come and gone. I don't know about you guys, but I'm glad it's over.
Months of chopping and changing my team every day and night has been frustrating and it was doing my head in.I'm so bloody happy it's over.
Don't get me wrong, I love SC and the fact that I can spend a hr or so each day and night to work on my team, is a great thing. It gets me away from my wife.
Anyway.. goodluck guys and girls for the remaining months.
I scored 2403...the hard work has paid off I think.

F@&k! I was over the moon with 2297... Well done.

I know what you mean about Pre-season was good fun and absolute hell all in one.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Good scores lads.

Im happy with 2263 after not touching my team for 10 days due to moving house and going on holidays

Reactions: cactus and BigKev