Rate or Hate 2015 edition

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Understand, juddernaught. Been listening to a footy podcast and they said when Goldy was drafted he'd only played footy for a couple of months, max. about 8 games. Was a real punt. Come a long way.
No eagles but "thejuddernaught"?

I made an exception for Cox. I also have made an exception going forward for Yeo ( I have him in my team) as I worked for his dad in my younger days and knew him as a little tacker kicking the footy around his dads pub thats about 17 years ago so he was probably 4 or 5 then. Goes alright too the kid. Like his attack on the ball.

My eagles hate runs deep Rupert. There is no must have eagle ever in my opinon. Theres always mids to choose from or ruckmen who can actually mark the ball more than once a game like nic nat.

Reactions: Rupert

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
My eagles hate runs deep Rupert. There is no must have eagle ever in my opinon. Theres always mids to choose from or ruckmen who can actually mark the ball more than once a game like nic nat.

I used to be that way with Collingwood, before the days of fantasy.
Now that I'm older, wiser and far more mature I just hate all teams that aren't St Kilda equally. Disperses the hate so much it's almost unnoticeable.

Reactions: Prospector

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Hate: Getting excited about score before the last game has been finished. Thanks Houli and Wines

Reactions: Steve

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Being smart/lucky enough to the VC on Goldy but only hitting a middling 2400,

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Rate: My SC Weekend, 2nd best score in the SCC group (just pipped Marcus) 707th overall now (20th in the SCC group, finally first page)
Hate: Wines, Houli, Heppell
little hate: Higgins, Newnes
Hate: Dogs still lost nomatter how well I did in supercoach

Reactions: J-Dog

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Rate: Dees win
: Hogan
: The Maulers consistency
Hate: The Dees still seem to go missing especially in the 3rd.
: Losing 50 spots in the O/A

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Rate: Dogs
Hate: Supercoach, not looking at anything else until 8:30, useless week, hopefully didn't fall out of top 1k but can only hope

Reactions: J-Dog

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Yep over 2015.
Hey doddy try beating this:
Traded Fyfe to gaj two minutes before last week's game as heard on the grapevine over here he would miss as scan last week showed bleeding and thought gaj in could be a masterstroke with only three trades left. Fyfe 130 gaj 21. It was a stroke of sorts. Anyway I'm not Gunna complain it could be worse. Using my last two trades this week and setting and forgetting after that while I relax in langkawi.
Rate: 1. not having to stress about team while on holidays. With no trades left - no problem. 2. Regardless of all the injury issues I've had this year I have a full premium team with good coverage in cripps, steele, knight etc.. 3. I cant watch the Carlton game over there so I have an excuse finally this year.
Hate: 1. Not holding players when the have a SHIT (short injury time). 2. Picking breakout players and culling them before they breakout out properly and keeping the ones who do then get an LTI (yes shiel you) and 3. Not trusting my judgment in critical decisions like not bringing in GAJ then folding like a crappie poker hand and trading him in to "not miss out". I vow next year I'm going an all out "gut and instinct" approach. Anyway. Go blues.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Sounds a lot like my trade history this year Judders. And like you i will be doing much of my trading by gut next season.
My main 2 that spring to mind are Mundy and Rampe.

Enjoy your holiday mate.

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
I thought he was gone when he dropped from 4th place to 20th. That comeback is bigger than Elvis Presley in Hawaii, Lazarus in the old testament and Jason macartney after the Bali bombing put together.

Reactions: Dino and Prospector

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Rate: DOGS DOGS DOGS TOP 4 FOR ATLEAST A WEEK
Rate: Edwards, brilliant, when I need him scores 97 :D
Hate: Gunston, flogsville scored me 39

Reactions: Steve and J-Dog