Forwards

Elliot H-R

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Jun 9, 2016
I am starting him. Swans have confirmed he is right to go on their website.... they usually are conservative with injuries and won’t play he unless he was 100%
They are playing franklin underdone and played Kennedy underdone for years

Reactions: Prospector

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Agree mate, I just feel horrible trading one of Whitfield or Laird out of my side and then rolling with whoever survives with Williams and B.Smith.

My team would have been 10x easier to construct with Mumford not doing Coke and getting suspended...
Agreed! I've struggled with it but I'm going in without Laird this year. Too much value in the backline to ignore.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Re : Tim Kelly, he was interviewed by the Geelong Advertiser this week and said something like:

"Last year I was split 50/50 between forward line and midfield. I've done a lot of work over the preseason and the plan is that I spend a lot more time in the midfield this season"

He's been sitting at F3 for me for a few weeks now. He expects to play more midfield, he needs to play well to get a big contract at the end of the year, and Geelong need him to be as prolific as possible to push his trade value up. It may be a little bias coming through on my part but I see him as a super safe pick and a top 6 forward.

RichardC89

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
May 4, 2015
If you had to pick one - Heeney.

I’m basically down to F3 as well and don’t have a heap of cash left. I’m leaning Boak vs. Billings. Thoughts?

Unless someone has another suggestion that’s $480k or less.

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
That means i have 4 forward premos all in the same bye round lol
Yeah I have 3, it doesn't work well but if you can fill that void in other lines it shouldn't matter too much. In that same bye I have 1 ruck, 1 mid and 1 back missing, 6 premos missing in any given bye round would be fairly standard

Reactions: smirski

Yort

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 3, 2018
struggling with my last 3 rookie fwds, any advice aqprreciated .got parker (stk) and Cavarra (WB) but not confident on those. and its Heeney all day for me btw

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
struggling with my last 3 rookie fwds, any advice aqprreciated .got parker (stk) and Cavarra (WB) but not confident on those. and its Heeney all day for me btw
Parker looks like he’ll at least get games. Cross Cavarra off for now, didn’t see him in the JLT and has since picked up a quad injury. One for mid year. Petruccelle, Burgess, and Balta are the other names getting around (going to assume you have Setterfield and Drew already)

RichardC89

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
May 4, 2015
I’m down to one decision...

Dunkley, Balta and Zac Clark (assuming named)
vs.
Billings, Darcy Moore and Patrick Bines

Thoughts? I’m leaning option 1

Bombers56

Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Jun 11, 2015
I currently have Drew, Settlerfield, Petuccelle, Balta and Parker with Rozee and Burgess on the watch list

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
I currently have Drew, Settlerfield, Petuccelle, Balta and Parker with Rozee and Burgess on the watch list
Cavarra out for 1 - 2 weeks according to the injury list.
I think its not going to be too hard to choose 2 bench rookies out of Balta, Petrucellle and Burgess.

AndyMac

Mar 20, 2019
I think I need someone to talk some sense into me but is anyone considering Tom J. Lynch now he has been named for the Tigers?
Only 425k at a very competitive team, has average 90+ at the Suns in the past. In only 3% of teams could be a great F3 point of difference?