Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
I am a bit the Steve, but if it gets to tough for him again it might just finish his season again. Just can't afford that risk.
Isn't there an element of risk with everyone we pick though? I can definitely see him finishing at a top 6 forward. He could also average 80, play 10 games and completely ruin the side.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Isn't there an element of risk with everyone we pick though? I can definitely see him finishing at a top 6 forward. He could also average 80, play 10 games and completely ruin the side.

True with the risk factor, but we now know that he has an issue and that is on top of the fact that he is known for missing matches already.
I have had him in my side but the more I look at him the more I don't want him.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Buddy is still in consideration for me but I found the cash to swap him for Dahl and my side looks flimsy now. Less exciting but less flimsy.

Reactions: The Kraken

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Buddy is still in consideration for me but I found the cash to swap him for Dahl and my side looks flimsy now. Less exciting but less flimsy.
Same thoughts as me, to make it look a little better again I used the money to get Fyfe instead of JPKennedy

Reactions: cactus

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
A bit too awkwardly priced for me but i reckon Tom Lynch (Adelaide) can hit a 100pt average this season,

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
I will be watching to see how Buddy goes on Saturday after a pretty good run in the intra

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Just watching the Hawks and Blues game and pretty happy with how Kerridge and Thomas are looking. Both covering lots of the paddock and getting amongst it.
Kerridge looking beastly, can't read to much into it but Birchall getting lots of touches too

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Just like watching how their moving over the field more than anything. Another that's moving well is Mitchell, had him all year last season do I dare look at starting him this year? He just keeps getting cheap ball, then hit dudes on the tit!

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Im going a bit different for the fwd line this year. I love dusty but going to leave him out at start and thinking apart from Kerridge, petracca, wells like everyone will do about Vardy, barlow, bird and greene? Im set on barlow and greene but thoughts on the other two? Like vardy's mpp...

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
Should i be looking to upgrade to Montagna or should i be started him if i think hes gonna average 100+ and play 20games

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Barlow covered ground tonight. Not only fwd of centre but back to full back as well. Of course with a 130 tonight every man and his dog (casual SC'ers who see 130 and select) will be picking him i expect. Regardless of the score he moved well, hit targets and looks a little trimmer body shape wise.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Barlow covered ground tonight. Not only fwd of centre but back to full back as well. Of course with a 130 tonight every man and his dog (casual SC'ers who see 130 and select) will be picking him i expect. Regardless of the score he moved well, hit targets and looks a little trimmer body shape wise.

He looked fit that's for sure, it's one thing I'm taking from all these pre-season matches this season especially those coming back from injury is how their moving and attacking the ball. Barlow will/should be in 98% teams now that's for sure.
Going back to Thursday's match I enjoyed watching Daisy's match, he also covered the ground well and hunted the ball, very interested in his progress and can see him slipping into F4 if his form continues.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
He looked fit that's for sure, it's one thing I'm taking from all these pre-season matches this season especially those coming back from injury is how their moving and attacking the ball. Barlow will/should be in 98% teams now that's for sure.
Going back to Thursday's match I enjoyed watching Daisy's match, he also covered the ground well and hunted the ball, very interested in his progress and can see him slipping into F4 if his form continues.
He will be a massive POD. Last year with Higgins showed that a guy can burn you over and over again but when they are fit, they're worth the risk. I think you could only take one of him or Wells up forward though. Risk is one thing. Outright stupidity is another altogether.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
He will be a massive POD. Last year with Higgins showed that a guy can burn you over and over again but when they are fit, they're worth the risk. I think you could only take one of him or Wells up forward though. Risk is one thing. Outright stupidity is another altogether.

Wells doesn't interest me, Daisy is the one I'm looking at. It's really between him and Anderson.

Reactions: Steve

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
I'm happy to count Anderson as a rookie rather than a mid pricer.

I'm dodging the mid pricer in the midfield but I'm happy to consider a couple in the forward line potentially.

Reactions: Prospector

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
I've been toying with leaving Libba out but given the reports on his fitness seem pretty positive I probably won't be "brave" enough to let him against me.