With one round of the byes completed, this week’s discussion is focused on bye-free trade targets! We look at the top picks for each position.
We also discuss the Round 14 players to be traded out, the injury to Daniel Wells, and how many trades you should have left after the byes.
Inside this week’s show:
- General Bye Trading Advice: including how many trades to keep post-byes
- Daniel Wells: injured and out for R14
- Rookies: Tom Phillips & Sam J Reid
- R14 Trade Outs? Ollie Wines, Tom Liberatore, Chad Wingard, Marcus Adams, Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti, Christian Petracca, Darcy Byrne-Jones
- Bye-Free Trade Targets: Sam Docherty, Kade Simpson, Alex Rance, Rory Laird, Daniel Howe, Scott Pendlebury, Jack Steven, Trent Cotchin, Rory Sloane, Adam Treloar, Steele Sidebottom, Gary Ablett, Nick Riewoldt, Leigh Montagna, Brett Deledio, Dustin Martin
- VC/Captaincy Segment (NEW)